greatpandapanda's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PC) review

• greatpandapanda wrote this review on .

Awesome

Since with my english is poor I will use Google translator.
The game, in some way, struck me as what-if and beauty.  Big mountains, wide deserts, forests and other natural beauty.  All this looks just fine.  According to the most gameplay of the game is not very good in some ways even horrible and unbalanced.  Well, hurt the game I do not want.  I will say only that the multiplayer, too, was a success.  Even, perhaps, has turned cooler than the beauty of the game ...
Posted by GreatPandaPanda

Not so okay...

Other reviews for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PC)

The New Hot Pursuit 0

If you're a fan of the Need for Speed racing franchise, you would probably agree that it's been a roller-coaster of a ride featuring mostly low points. It seems like with every game it was either  hit or miss and I know a lot of people who have been greatly disappointed in some of the more recent installments. This time Criterion Games, the minds behind the great arcade racing series Burnout, have taken the wheel in the latest version/remake of the classic NFS subsidiary--hot pursuit. It didn't ...