Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Neverwinter

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 20, 2013

A free-to-play MMORPG inspired by R.A. Salvatore's Neverwinter Saga book trilogy.

Foundry Quests

joshs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

How into Foundry quests are you guys? I have started a site that I plan on filling with reviews/articles of Foundry quests, as well as videos of the quest, mostly in an edited down format.

Is this the sort of content you guys would like to see regarding Foundry quests? I was first drawn to the game because it was D&D, but then I saw it was going to be a F2P MMO. The only thing that convinced me to play it was the idea of player created content.

If you'd like to see some of the content I am talking about to get a sense of how it would look, you can check it out at foundrydb.com.

I'd be very interested in hearing you thoughts on Foundry, as well as what I am doing here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.