Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

Huge drop!

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#1  Edited By Kidavenger

Sony isn't really promoting this but they dropped the price of this game from $55 to $20 with today's update, if you have any interest in JRPGs... well you've probably already bought it, but if for some crazy reason you haven't, you have no excuse now.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/cid=UP0700-NPUB30932_00-NNKDLFULLGAMEPTA

It's really nice to see Sony making some aggressive pricing moves with their online store, if they can keep this up, the digital future is looking very bright.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Came expecting dubstep, left disappointed.

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

Aw man, I really need to borrow my brother's PS3 so I can play this. But, then I remember that I won't have near enough time to actually finish this game.

gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Aw man, I really need to borrow my brother's PS3 so I can play this. But, then I remember that I won't have near enough time to actually finish this game.

It's a long game but it's not as long as you might expect for a JRPG. You can finish it within about 10 or so hours of the time it takes to play GTAV so that could put it in perspective for you. Anyway, the game is well worth your time if you get the chance to play it!

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@brownsfantb said:

It's a long game but it's not as long as you might expect for a JRPG. You can finish it within about 10 or so hours of the time it takes to play GTAV so that could put it in perspective for you. Anyway, the game is well worth your time if you get the chance to play it!

I think there's a typo in there. There's no way you can finish this game in 10 hours...

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zeik: I think he is saying that it can be completed roughly 10 hours over or under what ever the community has determined GTA5's main game can be completed in

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll wait for it to hit PS+/

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I got it in a store for $40 a while back, and I think the game is well worth that, so...yes. This is a good deal for a wonderful game.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

It's also been $20 on Amazon for quite a while now if anyone cares about having a physical copy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.