Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NieR:Automata

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 23, 2017

NieR: Automata is an action role-playing game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.

Steam page is live (March 17th release)

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rubberluffy

Confirmed PC release is the 17th and the game is now available for preorder on Steam, as well as Humble Bundle and GMG.

I've already preordered the PS4 version (tuesday seems so far away) but I will definitely be double dipping down the road. Take all my money, Yoko Taro.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

While I'm not usually into games like this, this one has me intrigued.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cool. Will most likely buy it at release if general impressions of it seem solid. Not so keen on preordering.
    I didn't play the first Nier but that's considered an Action RPG, right? I'm wondering how focused this one will be on the action versus the RPG elements.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Took that #1 seller spot real quick. I never thought Nier would get a sequel...had it's flaws, but a very cool game. Can't wait for this and then Mass Effect.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fortunately, the pre-order stuff all looks pretty lame. Heh, valve accessory.

No Caption Provided

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

No Caption Provided

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Might skip pre-order because of horizon, Zelda and persona. Not to mention the backlog of 100 good games and 1000 interesting ones, and that's coming from someone that LOVED nier. I just want a discount! And I rather buy on pc than amazon prime discount again as my other recent games on PS4.

Oh god I'm still not that far into nioh...oh and yakuza looks good...right I want to get back to ff15....can I give back some money and get free time back instead?

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

once i'm done playing the 20 other awesome games that have come out this year so far, sure. Probably.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By RVonE

Man, I'm so excited to get my hands on this game; it's definitely at the top of my list right now.

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are getting their keys and preloading, according to NeoGAF. Get on it, people!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.