Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

3DS 3D Photo Galleries

HotelDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By HotelDon

Alright, here's how this is gonna work: Create an image gallery on Giant Bomb and upload all the 2D jpeg versions of your 3D pictures from the 3DS into that gallery. Then, insert the gallery into your post like this: 

Then, make a zip/rar file with both the jpeg and mpo files and upload it to your favorite file sharing website, kinda like this:   http://www.mediafire.com/?e23ofs2rjb4j8jb

And there ya go, now everyone can experience the magic of your 3D photographs. 

If anyone is curious, the photos I took were from San Gregorio State Beach, which is about 10 miles south of Half Moon Bay, CA. Wanted to try out the 3D camera somewhere pretty, but the glare from the sun on the screen made it hard to get good pictures. Those five are the best looking ones I was able to take before I gave up.
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Bollard

Those are some pretty decent photos considering how the 3DS camera quality is! I've been wanting to test it in better light than in my house though. I'll update this post if I get any good photos.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64
    @Chavtheworld:   You can play around with the sharpness and contrast to make them look a little better.
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Bollard
    @JJOR64: Ahh fair, but I was talking about the high ISO noise type stuff you get.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.