Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

A slew of game trailers

AquaGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By AquaGeneral

I noticed today that while the 3DS is already out in Japan, many of the launch titles set for the rest of the world don't actually even have a trailer to accompany them. I stumbled upon a heap of trailers on Nintendo.com. A few of them are already available in other places, but nevertheless a good place to look until they are released officially to the press.

Since I had some troubles streaming them, I have uploaded a few of them to YouTube:

I personally am really excited for Shadow Wars. For as rough as it looks in some spots, it seems like it could be a fun game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.