Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Are you in the UK, and have one of these games for 3DS?

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Benny

So club Nintendo has a promotion that finishes on the 30th of June that gets you a free game if you register three of 8 named games on the club nintendo UK site. I own and have registered Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter and if anyone has any of the following games and doesn't plan to register them, it means I can get animal crossing for free. I totally understand if this isn't suitable for the forums but I figured if there's one community nice enough do this, it'd be Giant Bomb.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Luigi's Mansion 2

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

I'll try to figure out a way to compensate you for your trouble through some sort of steam gift or whatnot in the very near future.

Cheers duders.

edit: if anyone has bought a 3ds and registered after June 2nd or hasn't registered it yet, if you do I can get you a code for a free copy of monster hunter.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

You can buy Club Nintendo codes on eBay for really cheap I think.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Benny

@legend: I've had a look and it's a little sketchy and I couldn't find the games I needed. Seems safer this way.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to add one super duper shameful bump to this before I leave it alone forever, just to say that you can also get a code for a game you registered already (e.g. register a club nintendo code for animal crossing and still get an animal crossing download code as part of the promo.)

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I can't help in this situation, I have got a UK Fire Emblem code which is going spare. I literally buy one Nintendo game a year, if that, so it is no use for me. If any duder out there wants it hit me up with a PM.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amatureidiot: Ah that's a shame, though very kind of you sir all the same!

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@benny: Someone has posted a code in this thread - http://www.giantbomb.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/3030-31752/forums/hows-your-game-going-1440522/?page=3#140. may work for you.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nezza: Oh shit son it totally worked, you are the best!

Avatar image for deactivated-6041dd7056393
    deactivated-6041dd7056393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@benny I just bought a 3DS. You said you can give a free copy of MH? Have you still got that?

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As this thread has popped up again, I guess I should mention that my code has now been taken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.