Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Crazy Headline Incoming: eShop Finally Getting Demos

• 58 results
    cozmicaztaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By cozmicaztaway

Yes, Nintendo's back in full force! Hopefully this can get the train rolling again!

On another, more serious note, was expecting this to be covered by Jeff but end up getting Patrick writing with Alex levels of snark, and that was pretty damn great!

DecadentPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DecadentPimp

Hopefully Nintendo won't shy away from putting out demos for their biggest games such as Super Mario 3D Land. I hate it when companies decide to play it safe by showing as little as possible of their strongest titles, despite practically guaranteed success regardless of demo impressions.

MeatSim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#53  Edited By MeatSim

Now they need to start releasing full text descriptions again for all their eShop games so the NDX can come back.

Still_A_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Still_A_Sin

Whoo!

Spike_UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Spike_UK

They need more compelling content besides demos. Where are the next wave of Bit Generation games?

Rawson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Rawson

Wait. Having your eShop able to be browsed on the web is a "down-the-road" plan?

It's alright, Nintendo. We'll wait. Maybe by 2014 we can ditch friend codes, too.

TheMurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By TheMurray

I'd like to be able to buy just enough to points to actually afford *just* the game I want. So annoying, though I guess there plenty of other companies that do this crap too...

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By mariokart64fan

who said 3ds would flop again, gets a firestick out, who was it , ya i bet he siting back in his office somewhere now that 3ds has officially out sold ds 1 in the same time period,

and this just adds fuel to an already burning pitch fire,

not like demos were needed , the 3ds is getting good games and thats what was needed, the price drop was also a good thing ,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.