What Happened Between Nintendo and Amazon Today? [UPDATED]

• 118 results
#101 Posted by DarkGamerOO7 (574 posts) -

I bought a Cosmo Black 3DS back in early June and neither the circle pad nor bottom screen scratches my 3DS, however after being close for a long time or being in my travel case, the bottom screen edge will leave a slight line of dust/dirt and a smudge that looks similar to a scratch on my top screen but it comes off when I wipe the screen with my cleaning cloth. Nintendo really needs to put a stronger hinge and better bumpers on the screen though, as doing those two things would prevent this problem entirely.

#102 Posted by MeatSim (10612 posts) -

This is big news apparently??

#103 Posted by dvorak (1495 posts) -

What a non-story. Slow news day I guess.

#104 Posted by BitterAlmond (400 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
@nk19 said:
@Aetheldod said:
@DonutFever said:

For a few hours, Amazon wouldn't let you buy a black 3DS.

Fucking Racists.
And here I tought we were in an age were color didn't matter , fo shame amazon  , fo shame
You want equality, where is my Aryan white 3DS?
The art assets in Face Raiders are slightly altered in that one.
And it's comment pyramids like this one that make me love GiantBomb.
#105 Posted by Chrozium (4 posts) -

@Winternet said:

@chrozium said:

Great to know I'm spending $5 a month to get 'stock' updates.

aaaaaaand ZING!

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

#106 Posted by Naoiko (37 posts) -

Glad they fixed it.

#107 Posted by SKNMatt (4 posts) -

Cool story bro

#108 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@Sinful said:
@Torrim said:

Slow news day?

nope, pat is just doing what he always does...makes news out of nothing.
Don't be like that, 'Sinful.'
#109 Posted by Mummenschanz (26 posts) -
@Rolyatkcinmai:   I bought a green cardigan.
#110 Posted by NeoTechni (15 posts) -

" and Nintendo's a company historically known for being pretty easy to deal with when it comes to replacing devices."

False, when my DS lite's hinge broke they wanted $70 to fix it. Everyone claimed Nintendo was fixing them for free.
Instead, I got a replacement shell for $10 off ebay.

#111 Posted by TechHits (1353 posts) -

This is something we needed to know? That for a few hours you couldn't buy black 3dS's from Amazon, that is news worthy? 

#112 Posted by RecallBerserk (142 posts) -

Joystiq offers enough "news" for I.

#113 Posted by Vadis (222 posts) -

O.o Why is this important?

#114 Posted by YukoAsho (1948 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
@wolf_blitzer85 said:

But are games art?

What is truly art?
"Art" is nothing more than a term used by rich whites to put down anything that didn't have roots in European tradition.  It's a loaded, meaningless term which serves only to denigrate the creativity of anyone not in the "culture elite."

@FMinus said:
@YukoAsho said:

Why would anyone want to buy any color 3DS?  There's nothing out there, unless you're that desperate to buy N64 ports.

The same reason your parents opted not to abort you. Even there's idiots around the planet already, they wanted one of their own. 

Wow.  Did you REALLY have to take it to such a personal level?
#115 Posted by Three0neFive (2275 posts) -
@YukoAsho said:
@FMinus said:
@YukoAsho said:

Why would anyone want to buy any color 3DS?  There's nothing out there, unless you're that desperate to buy N64 ports.

The same reason your parents opted not to abort you. Even there's idiots around the planet already, they wanted one of their own. 
he mad
#116 Posted by YukoAsho (1948 posts) -
@Three0neFive said:
@YukoAsho said:
@FMinus said:
@YukoAsho said:

he mad
Guess there's that.  I should have let it pass me.  Haters gon' hate, and fanboys have plenty of hate to go around.
#117 Posted by SilverZeo (48 posts) -

Did someone drop a box of them or something?

#118 Posted by Brackynews (3966 posts) -
#119 Posted by Sliqcore (47 posts) -
@YukoAsho:  I've never seen someone use the fact that someone was NOT aborted as an insult.. haha  Seems like a win to me, being born and all.. 
#120 Posted by YukoAsho (1948 posts) -
@Sliqcore said:
@YukoAsho:  I've never seen someone use the fact that someone was NOT aborted as an insult.. haha  Seems like a win to me, being born and all.. 
Yeah, being born is pretty awesome.  I can certainly think of worse things.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.