Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

dsi preorder fail

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

for those of you who dont know  what the retail store game is, its basicalty the gamestop of the uk and they pester you to pre order and trade in stuff in fact last time i called this is what i got when they picked up "hello game crew store where you can trade in youre old games  to get great discounts and preorder new games and be the first to play how can i help you." any way i baught something from there online store and now im on there mail list   and get email  from them asking me to pre order and got this today   notice anything slightly odd ?

No Caption Provided

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zityz

What is two touch screens and april 3rd? 
    Bullshit advertising for 500 Alex

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.