Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

PostPet DS

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

PostPet, the popular email app in Japan which uses a virtual pet to deliver emails to friends and family, has been turned into a fully fledged DS videogame by AlphaDream. They're the same people responsible for Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Chibi-robo and Harvest Moon. AlphaDream in conjunction with So-Net, it's owners, have taken the PostPet world and developed it considerably into what appears to be an Animal Crossing type of adventure, complete with Wi-Fi play where your pet can deliver messages to other DS systems, as well as photos taken within the game. 

I think it looks fundamentally crap, simply because the pet is so ugly, the concept however is fine, although I think It would be far better if you could create accurate Chibi avatars of yourself.

WTF is up with his eye?

Official Japanese Site:  http://ds.postpet.jp/
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

AlphaDream you say?  Looks interesting.  The graphics remind me of Animal Crossing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.