Inside Edition Super Mario

#1 Posted by Player1 (3868 posts) -

Hilarious old inside edition video. They ask absolutly stupid questions, but you can't blame them because this whole concept of "nintendo" was so new. They also talk about people who "get paid to play video games!" 

#2 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

BILL O!

#3 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

mario mario and luigi mario? i've never thought about that.

#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Oh yes, this was quite awesome. Especially the people working in the cubicles, if only those jobs were that easy today, would totally work there!

#5 Posted by Player1 (3868 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Oh yes, this was quite awesome. Especially the people working in the cubicles, if only those jobs were that easy today, would totally work there!"
lol ya, now a days you can go on a site like this, and people will help you like that for free! 

Thrawn said:
"mario mario and luigi mario? i've never thought about that."
I love how its such a hard concept that they don't have last names. And that they look a like. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.