Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

Switch Sock?

davequirky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have been looking for a case for my switch since launch. I decided i don't want anything with a hard shell or zips and have been squeezing my switch into a woolly hat for a few trips in my backpack as it does a nice job protecting the screen. Something similar to these phone "Socks" i've seen around would be ideally want i want.

No Caption Provided

I have had some luck on Etsy, but the ones i have found are only taking preorders and won't ship for another few months.

if anybody has seen something like this for the switch, a nod in the right direction would be appreciated. or is there any other marketplaces i could try that i'm maybe not thinking of?

p.s. if all else fails, I will settle for a ball of wool, needles and knitting instructions.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@davequirky: Oh man, I've been stuffing the office one into a t-shirt to transport it to home and back. A nice thick sock sounds like a better idea!

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Nick

If you search "nintendo switch case" or similar on etsy you can find something like what you are looking for.

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

I've been using a pair of shorts.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

http://www.polygon.com/nintendo-switch/2017/3/21/15012126/nintendo-switch-screen-scratch-dock-sock-etsy

Polygon wrote a thing about dock-socks if you're interested.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My friend has been keeping his in a literal sock, at least he washed it first.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You might be able to find an iPad sock that would fit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.