Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

Which Wii U game would like to see ported to the Switch the most at this point?

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Poll Which Wii U game would like to see ported to the Switch the most at this point? (110 votes)

TLOZ: Twilight Princess HD 1%
    TLOZ: Wind Waker HD 15%
    Pikmin 3 8%
    Super Mario 3D World 10%
    Super Mario Maker 27%
    Tokyo Mirage Session 21%
    The Wonderful 101 3%
    Xenoblade Chronicles X 9%
    Others 3%
    Poll 4%

I really want to play 3D World, Tokyo Mirage Session, and The Wonderful 101 so I'm really hoping they'll get ported but I guess I could settle with just 3D World...

Which one of these would you like to play the most and want to see on the Switch?

• 
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

It's Mario Maker, and always has been.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Either TMS because I never got round to playing it or Mario Maker because it would fit so perfectly. 3D World, however, is the best game on that list.

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pikmin trilogy getting a release would be nice.

deckard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

3D World for me, either/both Zeldas for my wife.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mario Galaxy's... those arn't Wii U games are they...

Froghourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pikmin for me, it is one of those franchises that I almost completely have missed but always wanted to play.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By cloudymusic

All of the above tbh, but my main picks would be Mario Maker (obviously), the Zelda HD remasters, and Xenoblade X.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I greatly prefer linear platformers to the open-ended navigation of Odyssey and its ilk, so between that and all the good praise it gets I *really* wanna get my hands on Mario World 3D somewhere beside Wii U.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Super Mario Maker is far and away the best game of the past decade and deserves to be rereleased but I’m not sure how they would make the creation aspect of the game work when docked.

100%. Mario Maker is, by a mile, the game I most want to see get a second renaissance. But there is a functional barrier in the way of the translation. Building content just wouldn't be as fun, or as simple, without constant access to a touchscreen. Nintendo could feasibly make the half-step to prioritize controller support for the level design suite. But, again, it's just not what made that part of Mario Maker so accessible.

Gazoinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario Maker. MARIO MAKER. MARIO. MAKER. I never got a chance to play it, and it seems like a really fun fit for the Switch.

Also, not a WiiU game, but I'd love to see a Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 pack for Switch. I've been really wanting to play those again, and I don't have access to a Wii or WiiU anymore.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#12  Edited By ArbitraryWater

More people should play Tokyo Mirage Sessions. It's a bonkers musical JRPG about the Japanese entertainment industry that is somehow also a crossover between Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei. Unfortunately, think it's probably the second least likely game on this poll to get a Switch port. (The first is Wonderful 101)

Still, I'd suffice for Mario Maker to come back, even if I feel like that game is way more exciting when you have a public platform and can actively make people (i.e. Patrick Klepek) bang their heads against the levels you made. After a certain point, it felt like half of the 100 mario challenge mostly involved self-playing levels and masocore troll garbage. I wish it was a little more curated.

ltcolumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only Zelda game I have finished in the last 20 years is the 3D one on the 3DS, so I’d love another crack at Windwaker. BotW was great but after 40 hours I was done with it.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Zelda, I suppose. The rest are kinda whatever.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By FacelessVixen

Easy pick: Tokyo Mirage Sessions. It's pretty much a hidden gem just by virtue of being on the WiiU. Sure, the same could be said for Wonderful 101, but I personally have a stronger attachment to things that are in the same vein as Persona.

Also, how is Mario Maker going to effectively work on the Switch if, last I heard sometime last year, that Nintendo doesn't want Switch games to split screens between the Switch and a TV?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.