Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

If this occured, good or bad?

Metalisticpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Metalisticpain

Heyas,

So we all heard about the touch screen controller. 

What if Nintendo allowed you to link your 3DS to your new nintendo and use it as a controller as well?  Like instead of the stock controller.

I dont think it will happen, but still i found it an interesting daydream whilst im here at work. 

i got into the line of thinking because there are rumours about using the controller whilst away from the console to supplement gameplay. That would kinda be like having 2 portable devices, unless they were combined/substitutable.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VisariLoyalist

it's not unprecedented sony has done similar things between ps3 and psp

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.