Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Nintendo Expands on E3 Streaming Plans

• 61 results
    AlexGBRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@freedom4556: i think it is too expensive the last one was in 2007 on the wii

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By VooDooPC

@engineno9: The Kirby game will already be out by the time the Nintendo Stream starts. It's also been out in Japan since April.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I can honestly say, aside from the Shin Megami Tensei/Fire Emblem mashup I don't really have any passion for any of the games Nintendo will show off.

I think Nintendo has some really good games with Wii U but they were too tentative with grabbing exclusives and building their own development teams. Sure, getting Bayonetta 2 was a great idea, but they needed to scoop up six other T-Rated games like that. Super Mario Maker was great, but they totally shit the bed for Star Fox that USED TO BE a Triple-A event title. Nintendo has billions in the bank, but they wasted it sitting on their thumbs.

Nintendo needed twice as many internal teams six years ago, and now without them they look threadbare. They still have a magic touch, but they are now so old and slow that the power fails them far too often.

JesusHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freedom4556: Fire Emblem only recently got popular in the west. It wasn't that long ago when Nintendo was considering killing the franchise. Can't really blame them for not wanting to put one out on their console that's not doing well.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Gotta admit, if TMS is not dubbed into English as the rumors seem to indicate it will not be, I'm going to be super bummed.

Dunno if I want to play a RPG in Japanese. Those aren't short games

msuhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roc_553: 3DS isn't an issue this year as long as you like JRPG's. The Wii U is what has the big drought minus a small handful of titles.

msuhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By msuhitman

@ryuku_ryosake: It's a SMT game with Persona themes/music with Fire Emblem characters as what you summon instead of random demons (also no "Wild Card" character, everyone has a specific Performa.)

So go look at some videos from PAX East or maybe some SMT IV to see if you might be interested.

msuhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slag: It has full subtitles, but no English dub.

s-bot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to be excited about FE x SMT but I can't see how it could work. Both series are great by themselves, but can't see a new game drawing the strengths of both. Happy to be proven wrong.

Always keen for more Zelda though, so at least they still got that going for them.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's a good thing that this turned out this way but part of me wants to see the thing they had planned for endless Zelda. Not because I want to see more Zelda but because I miss the E3 trainwrecks where segments go overlong.

Chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@s-bot: There is barely any Fire Emblem in the game. It's basically Persona 3/Persona 4 but you summon Fire Emblem characters to fight with you instead of Persona/demons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.