Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Notes from Nintendo Direct: New 3DS, More Amiibo, New Fire Emblem

• 104 results
    Eribuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#101  Edited By Eribuster

@bcooper21: Short version: Lack of retail space and the XL sells better.

There are a few articles that guess what the reason is.

Here's one I like:

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/ChristianNutt/20150114/234236/Whats_up_with_the_New_3DS.php

jpon87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Managed to grab myself a Majora's Mask N3DS! So excited for so much Nintendo stuff this year! It didn't really reveal any new information, but one thing not mentioned that looks fantastic is that new Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer!

RCCRF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we kill the Regie character? He's easily the worst spokesperson I've ever seen for a company, he's just an overly aggressive douche.

ZippyDSMlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya know I am still waiting on them to either make a XDS with a HDMI out like the PSP had or just release the games on the digital store on the WIIU. I do not do portables.... sucky sound,back trouble and squnity eyes.....blah

GStats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm wondering why we haven't heard any mention of western releases for Bravely Second and Final Fantasy Explorers. Surely both will be coming west.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.