Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oddworld: Soulstorm

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Apr 06, 2021

Oddworld: Soulstorm picks up where Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty left off as Abe and his recently emancipated kin continue their escape.

Oddworld Inhabitants announced a new Abe game!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Oddworld Soulstorm is the name. The website is live. The hype is real! New 'n' Tasty was such a nice refresh for the franchise, and now we get a new one?! YEEEEEEES!

http://www.oddworld.com/soulstorm/

Panelhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

It's likely to be abe exodus new tasty, lorne lanning said they were working on it last year. Plus, soulstrom is the name of the brewery in exodus.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

@panelhopper: It could be, as this is the description they gave on their Facebook game.

Having defeated Molluck The Glukkon, his former boss and RuptureFarms’ meanest inhabitant, Abe soon finds himself - along with 300 newly emancipated Mudokons - without food, water or a place to call home. Stranded alone in the desert, they find solace in a strange new brew - a delicious drink that has insidious ramifications for their newfound freedom.

I'm just hoping that it isn't. If it isn't a new game, then I'm sure the proper stuff will happen with this wiki.

Nonetheless, I'm still excited.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm more of a Much person myself, no seriously, I have some very fond memories of Munch's Odyssey - though Abe was the better character to play in that game.

Panelhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jakob187: me too, I loved exodus, so I'd be happy to see it again, and any new OddWorld is good

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Exoddus still remains my favorite Odddworld game so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.