Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

osu!

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 24, 2007

osu! gameplay is based on a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While keeping some authentic elements, osu! adds huge customisation, online rankings, multiplayer and boasts a community with over 300,000 active users! Play the way you want to play, with your own music, and share your creations!

Osu!

sikila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By sikila

Osu! has been one of my favorite Games since ever so I thought I share the Joy and tell you about Osu!.
    Osu! is a Rhythm Game where you have to hit circles that appear on screen with your Mouse. Theres also Spinners and Sliders. Spinners you have to rotate the mouse around like crazy to "hit" it. And Sliders start out as normal Circles and then you have to follow their Track with your Mouse. All that happens playing a Song in the Background but you can´t just use your own songs. On the Osu! Website there is a Section called Beatmaps which are pretty much the Songs that were made into Maps for Osu!. That pretty much covers it and since I´m really bad at explaining things I recorded me playing a Beatmap in Osu!. The Song is Reach out to the Truth (Instrumental) from Persona 4:    
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiqVDwrkao          
    So if your bored, go ahead and download Osu! here: 
    http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download. Don´t forget to register or else you can´t download Beatmaps. 

Have Fun!

sikila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sikila

Osu! has been one of my favorite Games since ever so I thought I share the Joy and tell you about Osu!.
    Osu! is a Rhythm Game where you have to hit circles that appear on screen with your Mouse. Theres also Spinners and Sliders. Spinners you have to rotate the mouse around like crazy to "hit" it. And Sliders start out as normal Circles and then you have to follow their Track with your Mouse. All that happens playing a Song in the Background but you can´t just use your own songs. On the Osu! Website there is a Section called Beatmaps which are pretty much the Songs that were made into Maps for Osu!. That pretty much covers it and since I´m really bad at explaining things I recorded me playing a Beatmap in Osu!. The Song is Reach out to the Truth (Instrumental) from Persona 4:    
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiqVDwrkao          
    So if your bored, go ahead and download Osu! here: 
    http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download. Don´t forget to register or else you can´t download Beatmaps. 

Have Fun!

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Endogene

I've played a fair amount of it in the past using a stylus. It is not really all that fun with the mouse. Best would be a touch screen PC of course.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Sikila: You should edit the wiki page. It REALLY needs it.
    sikila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sikila
    @JJWeatherman: I really should do that. I´ve got so much time right now anyway might aswell fill out them Wiki Pages.
    InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By InfiniteGeass

I recently got this and it is very hard. Doesn't help any that I"m using a mouse though, but I am enjoying my time with it.

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kishan6

hey it may not be my style but whatever floats ur boat man

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#7  Edited By AgentJ
    @Sikila said:
    " Osu! has been one of my favorite Games since ever so I thought I share the Joy and tell you about Osu!.Osu! is a Rhythm Game where you have to hit circles that appear on screen with your Mouse. Theres also Spinners and Sliders. Spinners you have to rotate the mouse around like crazy to "hit" it. And Sliders start out as normal Circles and then you have to follow their Track with your Mouse. All that happens playing a Song in the Background but you can´t just use your own songs. On the Osu! Website there is a Section called Beatmaps which are pretty much the Songs that were made into Maps for Osu!. That pretty much covers it and since I´m really bad at explaining things I recorded me playing a Beatmap in Osu!. The Song is Reach out to the Truth (Instrumental) from Persona 4:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiqVDwrkao           So if your bored, go ahead and download Osu! here:  http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download. Don´t forget to register or else you can´t download Beatmaps.   Have Fun! "
    If you enjoy Osu!, you'd probably enjoy the games it's based off of even more. 
    Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!  
    Elite Beat Agents 
    Ouendan 2
    Imbalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Imbalance

Love this game, just recently started to get into beatmap making for it. It's hard, but really rewarding.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By beargirl1

whoa whoa whoa. why was i only informed of this NOW? it looks great. 

M_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By M_33
    @AjayRaz:
    Based on my experiences, yeah it's good but most songs are nearly impossible...  

Or I just suck.
    sikila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sikila

Glad to see that some People are getting into it. It´s not so difficult as its all about the rythm and fast mouse movement. 
    Have Fun!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.