Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2013

Concept »

The fourth annual PAX East took place March 22-24, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

RockBand Night

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By boysef

Who is going, any word on getting extra tickets i need one for my friend : ( and if not whose going that i can meet up with i'll be drunk and lonely!!!

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Me. But I don't have extras.

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I always wanted to go to this. My friends and I did the pokecrawl before the first PAX when the Bomb didn't have a big presence. So they have always wanted to go back to the Pokecrawl to keep with tradition. I hope every has a blast and I hope to talk to a lot of people in line for the panel!!!!

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ill be lining up as early as possible, didnt have saturday passes last year so missed the panel but was at the bar for the meet up.. cant wait to see whats in store!

Avatar image for brewmaster_andy
    Brewmaster_Andy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No extra tickets, and I doubt you will find any. I'm going, along with the GB mod crew.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.