Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2013

Concept »

The tenth annual PAX Prime took place August 30-September 2, 2013 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington. It was the first 4-day PAX.

Happened upon & offering an extra set of PAX Prime tickets

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EquitasInvictus

Well, this is awkward!

Due to to some odd, unforeseen circumstances with a whole succession of buddies I know now unable to go to PAX Prime with me, I have one extra set of single Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday tickets, totaling at $120; I'm not about that scalping life so if anyone in the Seattle area this weekend wants them for the price I got them (please please please buy all four tickets from me) I'll be arriving in Downtown Seattle around the evening Thursday and offering them for the total price I initially got them for.

Message me and I'll make it a point to meet you at any premeditated point between Thursday and Friday to fulfill one lucky person's wishes for PAX Prime tickets. I literally physically have that extra set of tickets on me, too! So I promise as long as I physically make it to Seattle I'll get them to you. Heck I'll give you my flight tracking number if you're that into it (Flying in from New Jersey); and very personal means of finding me if you really want to hunt me down.

I'll just message back the first legit person who gets back to me with legit, complete contact info (preferably email and a textable cell phone number; just note any special circumstances in your message?) and then I'll edit this thread to redact the offer entirely once it's claimed so don't feel bad if I don't message you back!

The tickets were claimed a while after I posted this thread and I just figured to update it covertly; sorry to those who were interested!

Avatar image for translucentfish
    translucentfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By translucentfish

@equitasinvictus: If you can't find anyone when the show starts, I'll gladly help you get rid of them for free. :)

vasta_narada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Fuck, I have no ride to Seattle (I live in Vancouver) or else I'd snatch those up right away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.