Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 13, 2013

Team up with three other masked heisters and take on a new epic crime spree in the sequel to Overkill's original crime-themed first-person shooter.

Looking for some latenighters to play this weekend (PC)

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Fearbeard

Well this is the last weekend where I'm going to have much free time to play Payday 2 so I'm looking to play as much as I can this weekend.

I'll be starting at 1 am eastern on Friday and Saturday nights and playing till whenever. On Sunday I'm free all day long so I'll be able to play anywhere from (noon till 3 am eastern)

I'm particularly looking to do some of the multiday heists as well as trying to stealth some of the single day heists. People with Mics are preferred.

If anyone is interested then send me Steam fried request

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fearbeard/

I'll also be on tonight for the next couple hours

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.