My current PC is 4 years old and has a list of problems, so I am upgrading to have a new machine ready for Rome II in September. I am fairly illiterate when it comes to putting together a PC, the specs and requirements, but these are the recommended specs for Rome II:
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
I have a monitor already that will do me just fine, so I am just pricing PC's at present.
The PC I am looking at has Intel core i5 quad core processor i5-3470 3.2GHz 6 MB Cache, 4 gb kingston dual -DDR3 1600 MHz (1x4 GB) memory card, 2 gb nvidia geforce gtx 660 video card, 500 gb hard drive 16MB Cache, Asus P8H61-MX Motherboard.
€720 for this, is it worth it? Will it play Rome II?