Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Can't remember game name and is driving me insane

Explosivo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Explosivo

Hey GB,

I recently got into downloading some games for my netbook to play on the plane ride over to Florida (I currently live in England) and I was looking at The Settlers 3 and remembered a game I used to play at my grand parents house that I had gotten  from the lastest issue of PC Gamer that my grand mother had bought for me (I was only like 12 - 13  at the time maybe younger, which would put it around 2002). The game was incredibly similar to the Settlers, it had similar style graphics and allowed you to build houses where your male and female "Settlers" would get it on and make new people for your village. I think the name had something about the "Gatherers" in it and according to my cousin it involved Vikings in some form. The only other thing I can remember about it is that when you highlighted over the quit game option it would put funny things in the corner such as "Going for pizza". I know this is bare bone infomation to go off but I have spent the last couple of hours looking for it and it had driven me nuts!

Thank you in advance!

sd_jasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sd_jasper

Your not thinking of Baldies are you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
    deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tropico? Or whatever it's called.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.