Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

computer store help

Avatar image for canadiantoastzombie
    canadiantoastzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Hi I live on the west coast and I don't know any store like tiger direct around here that sell computer hardware can you think of any?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I order all my stuff from the web, I live in Labrador and there is only one computer store here and everything up north where I live is over priced alot, a single ps3 game is $99.99 and thats not a joke.

Tigerdirect.ca is good
    so is Newegg.ca

Avatar image for canadiantoastzombie
    canadiantoastzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

yeah I have got all my stuff off newegg but it would just be nice to be able to see all the new stuff when it coming out and being able to see what you are getting physically and not just a picture.

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By darkgoth678

yeah u might be out of luck up there but I agree with the other person, I bought all of the parts for my rig online from newegg so u might just be better of buying from there.

Nomin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Nomin

If you live on west coast CANADA, then try ncix.com.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.