Hello! Just making sure everything is compatible and everything.
- Corsair CMX8GX3M4A1600C9 XMS3 8 GB PC3-12800 Core i5 Memory Kit
- Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Green SATA II 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD10EARS
- Intel Core i5-2500K Processor 3.3GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155
- ASUS P8P67 PRO
- Cooler Master Elite Mid Tower Case, RC-310-BWN1-GP
- EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti FPB 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card 01G-P3-1556-KR
- SilverStone Element ST60EF 600W ATX12V/EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Retail
It's all being ordered at Amazon for $807.94. I am tempted to go with a different video card, but the 560 Ti is $100 more. I'd rather just upgrade in a year or so.
If anyone knows of any extra cables/components I'll need, that would be helpful too.
All comments/suggestions are appreciated!