Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Looking for an RTS game that I can't remember the name of.

markem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By markem

I remember watching a quick look of an RTS type game that had you play as a few soldiers and you control them in this kind of virtual reality world. It was on a grid You would have them hide behind walls or chest-high walls that could be destroyed. The quick look I believe had Mike and Dave (and maybe even Vinny!), but I can't remember what the name was. I also recall the game wasn't available on Steam at that time, only through the game's site directly, and if you bought it you get codes for a few friends.

Avatar image for comradekritstov
    ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I haven't read your post but I can tell you in no uncertain terms that the game you are looking for is Stronghold: Crusader. 

We are the Macemen!

markem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By markem

Thanks you two :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.