Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

MW3 hackers

SinCitiesSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SinCitiesSin

So im just wondering how this is fun? I dont get this, and I was hoping that someone can explain how this is done. Is it edited game files or extra files that are installed into the game folders? I hate hackers and would never do it but i am curious as to how it's done (minoring in computer science find this stuff interesting). Seriously do not play ground war on pc. As far as i know it has the largest number of players per team so you think it would be fun right??? WRONG! this shit is fucked up

here are more, mw3 ground war is just crazy full of aimbotters, why is no one fixing this?

http://www.youtube.com/view_all_playlists

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
    BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BigChickenDinner

@SinCitiesSin said:

So im just wondering how this is fun? I dont get this, and I was hoping that someone can explain how this is done. Is it edited game files or extra files that are installed into the game folders? I hate hackers and would never do it but i am curious as to how it's done (minoring in computer science find this stuff interesting). Seriously do not play ground war on pc. As far as i know it has the largest number of players per team so you think it would be fun right??? WRONG! this shit is fucked up

No Caption Provided

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mosdl

Close to be considered Youtube spam, especially since its your own video.

And yes, this requires modifying the game(link is not to an aimbot but to a stackoverflow answer on how they work).

NachoBizNas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By NachoBizNas
    No Caption Provided

@SinCitiesSin: This.

evilCON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By evilCON

People do it to win. Winning is always fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.