I love my new Diablo 3 mouse, but I cant get the software to install properly. I have filed a support ticket, but I thought I would post here to see if anyone can help me.
I just received my Diablo 3 mouse.
I followed the installation instructions, and downloaded the steel series engine and driver fixer from the website. After installing the SteelSeries engine it tries to launch and says "SteelSeries Engine Has Stopped Working". It has never successfully started. I can use the mouse without the software, and the driver installs correctly, but I cannot access the software.
when the mouse is plugged in, I try and launch the software, get the error message, then the mouse no longer responds. Neither does my original mouse.
I have tried the following:
- Running Setup as administrator
- Running software as administrator
- Running setup and software in compatibility mode
- Uninstalling software and drivers, rebooting and installing again.
- Installing the software without the drivers
So, any ideas?