Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Wacom board for playing games

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By biospank

Are I crazy for doing it? I have an wacom intuos4 xl for work and I started useing it instead of my mouse and somehow it feels allot faster  on sc2 or civ5, diablo2.  its just a dream come true for me so I kinda wanna know if other people have the same experience  or am I just super stupid and crazy?
    Sorry for my bad english and grammer

NickLott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By NickLott

I work with a Wacon tablet with a pretty decent sized surface. For a laugh I tried playing a game on and was not particularly crazy about it. There's also a battery-free wacom mouse that works with the tablet that I wasn't into.  

I'm curious to try gaming with a Cintiq as I think that would work way better than a tablet. 

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By JCTango

I had a buddy who used to play desert combat and other fps games with his wacom tablet...  and he was pretty good too.

Still don't understand how :D

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By biospank
    @nicklott: 
    I have only tried the cintiq at work but its hella good for drawing n modeling and I love my intuos4 xl but I really want a cintiq
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By HitmanAgent47

It's possible, even though I never tried it yet. You are still using a cursor on the screen for your aim so it's theoretically possible and very accurate.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By RobotHamster

I tried using mine for a few games and it went ok until I actually had to start shooting stuff.  But for more simpler game like puzzle games I think it works great. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.