Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Wanna play an early build of Roll7's NOT A HERO?

Jaymii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders,

I work for indie studio Roll7 and we're looking for a whole bunch of smart game testers to check out the latest build of NOT A HERO for us! We're recruiting on Twitter (and my inbox is becoming nightmarish) but it would be really, really cool to get a load of bombers in the testing group too.

The game will be playable via an executable, and should play on pretty much any Windows PC or laptop lying around.

Anyone up for it?

Email me on my work email - jamie@roll7.co.uk to get booked in. Mention you're from GB in the Subject Line and I'll try and get back to you quicker!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.