Carry On Shooting

#1 Posted by Spider666 (11 posts) -

This game is fantastic I must admit as i am actually new to video-games but i must say following game over the other day (My second time of playing) the enemy carried on shooting Joanna after she was dead about 10 of them were hovering over her and shooting away in a rage, I must say very violent!

#2 Posted by ArkaneArkade (27 posts) -

It's a violent game for it's time, but brilliant. I love when games have the little touches like that - not stopping as soon as you die, or the enemy gun still firing for a couple shots after you kill them. Gives a little more.

#3 Posted by psylah (2164 posts) -

LAPTOP GUN IS BEST GUN

#4 Posted by Brodehouse (9760 posts) -

It's because they don't have programming to recognize a difference between dead and alive.

#5 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

New to video games and starts with Perfect Dark? Impressive!

#6 Posted by Spider666 (11 posts) -

i think the guards are really angry with miss dark for her killing their freinds lol

#7 Posted by mrfizzy (1527 posts) -

@Brodehouse said:

It's because they don't have programming to recognize a difference between dead and alive.

Yeah this, also from my memory of the game they weren't really programmed to do anything other than stand there and shoot.

#8 Posted by Spider666 (11 posts) -

''She killed our friends, give her some more!!! lol

#9 Edited by NTM (7319 posts) -

You should play F.E.A.R. Also, yes, you're new to video games and you start with Perfect Dark, that's interesting.

#10 Posted by believer258 (11771 posts) -

@NTM said:

You should play F.E.A.R. Also, yes, you're new to video games and you start with Perfect Dark, that's interesting.

I agree with this. You should definitely play FEAR. And Half-Life. And Halo. And Dead Space. And... a large number of other games.

Tell me, why did you pick Perfect Dark to start gaming?

#11 Posted by Spider666 (11 posts) -

My mate showed it me and i thought i would have a go, he was getting rid of his N64 so i had it off him. I love it such a cool retro game, violent yes what with the blood and Joanna being repeatedly shot if you fail but great game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.