Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

Return to the fight Tournament

Bloo561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bloo561

To celebrate the announcement of the sequel/update of persona 4 arena (persona 4 arena:climax) I decided to do a tourney to welcome new players and bring back old. The tourney will take place next month with a date later to be decided. I have also decided to do two different tournaments for the new different players: Newcomers and Players. Newcomers are players who are either a. Barely ever played b. Not much onlind experience c. Too rusty to play at max lecel. While players are people who feel confident in their ability.This is too not have new players get destroyed by older players and have a chance to win. Finally, this is only for PS3 users. sorry :(

Rules:The tournament will be played in a double elimination format, so players will need to lose a match twice to be eliminated.Matches will be best 2 out of 3 rounds for 99 seconds each round. Winner will be best 2 out of 3 matches.Semi-finals (Losers and Winners bracket) and finals will be best 2 out of 3 rounds for 99 seconds each round. Winner will be best 3 out of 5 matches.A player that loses a match is allowed to switch characters, however a player who wins must choose the same character as his previous match.How to sign upTo sign up reply in this thread saying you want to enter post:

Level:

Username:

PSN ID:

Region

Fighters

If you don't see you level in the table in will need before the tourney day.

UsernamePSNLevelRegion
    Bloo561Bloo561PlayerSouth-East North America
    mosespippymosespippyNewcomerEastern North America
    MustachioParadox_ViperNewcomerUK
    ZeikZeik56PlayerNorth America
    JesnaDisko_VikingNorth America
    StravingGamercatbondNewcomerNorth America
    liquidsnakegfer9liquidsnakegfer9North America
    VextroidVextroidNewcomerAustralia

Prizes

Winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)

A design of their favorite and themselves in the same pic in either wallpaper (PC or Mac), poster , or paper size with top spot getting first picks.

TOURNEY IS ON SEMPETER 21. GET HYPED!

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Now I'm not so sure I should be in the "newcomer" tournament. I may be rusty as hell, but I spent enough time with the game that I could probably still wipe the floor with anyone who has barely played it.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Hum, well, I guess I can throw my name in and withdraw later if it turns out I won't have time.

Level: Newcomer - I only played through about 2/3 of the challenges right when it came out then put it down. I never fought an actual moving opponent, AI or otherwise.

Username: StarvingGamer

PSN ID: catbond

Region: USA (UTC -7)

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Newcomers eh? I played quite a few matches but was never any good. Also haven't played it in months. Sign me up.

Username: Vextroid

PSN ID: Vextroid

Region: Australia

Bloo561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bloo561

Tourney on the 21. GET HYPED!

Bloo561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bloo561

Tourney will start next week at 7 pm est unless you guys have something to do at the time it will not change

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.