Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Who's your favorite story? (spoilers probably)

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By kerse

I thought mine would be Yosuke's after Chie wanted to eat him, but I think Yukiko's is kind've amazing with the boxed lunch thing. It starts off serious and just goes crazy lol, "people can still swallow they're asleep right?".

EDIT: Wait that didn't complete her story? Did that choice cause it to go off the rails in a crazy way like that? Well even so I recommend it if you haven't seen it, just choose to try the food in Yukiko's first choice.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

@kerse said:

I thought mine would be Yosuke's after Chie wanted to eat him, but I think Yukiko's is kind've amazing with the boxed lunch thing. It starts off serious and just goes crazy lol, "people can still swallow they're asleep right?".

EDIT: Wait that didn't complete her story? Did that choice cause it to go off the rails in a crazy way like that? Well even so I recommend it if you haven't seen it, just choose to try the food in Yukiko's first choice.

Yukiko has a joke ending, as do others in the game. Her true ending is found by proceeding down the other path and then advancing further once the path beyond the cliffhanger opens.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By kerse

Oh damn, how did I not see that, someone should delete this thread then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.