Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Vincent

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#1  Edited By donutfever

The forum for expectations of the character hinted in Persona 3 Portable, Vincent. I believe he'll be a more secondary character, as in not in your party, but I think he's a character in P5. I don't think he'll be in your party because he's over 30, and going of interviews the team likes the fact that you're playing as high school students.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
    deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

Huh... interesting. 

Don't really have anything else to say, don't like speculating on these things too much before anything is revealed by the developers themselves. But I am wondering right now whereabouts Persona 5 will take place on the timeline... whether these are issues he's had to deal with in the past in a social link with someone in P5, or whether this will be the focus of his Social Link in the future.

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lemoncookie01
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.