Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona

Franchise »

Depicting occult practices, fey heroes, and demons crawling out of the woodwork, Persona is Atlus' largest, most successful, and most acclaimed franchise. Beginning as a spinoff of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, the series developed a sizable following in the West after Persona 3, and expanded into non-JRPG genres after Persona 4.

Persona psp.

norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By norsedudetr

Just started playing the original, but touched up version of Persona on my psp go. So far, I'm impressed with the added cutscenes and menu redesigns, while the dungeoncrawling is visually different, but at the same time sufficiently reminiscent of P3 and 4 to keep me engaged. Really seems like a nice story, and I think the fact  that the social links not being a part of it suits a handheld game perfectly.  
    I realize that I have pretty much painted myself into a phenomenally time consuming corner, playing FF13, Disgaea:  Afternoon of sorrow, Demon's souls, Persona 3 fes and Persona Psp at the same time. I mean, those games could probably tie me over until my hair turns grey, hell freezes over, and Duke Nukem Forever comes out. Really, it's an embarassingly poor decicion to start all of those games within the same time period. It's a blessing that I don't have any kind of deadline for this stuff. Especially since I have another stack of equally time consuming games to start on when/if I finish these.  
    Anyhow. It's weird how this hobby sometimes takes on more job-like properties, though I suppose these are mostly imposed by myself. Guess it'd be a better idea to just keep playing, and not think about having to finish this and that.  
    Signing off.  

norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By norsedudetr

Just started playing the original, but touched up version of Persona on my psp go. So far, I'm impressed with the added cutscenes and menu redesigns, while the dungeoncrawling is visually different, but at the same time sufficiently reminiscent of P3 and 4 to keep me engaged. Really seems like a nice story, and I think the fact  that the social links not being a part of it suits a handheld game perfectly.  
    I realize that I have pretty much painted myself into a phenomenally time consuming corner, playing FF13, Disgaea:  Afternoon of sorrow, Demon's souls, Persona 3 fes and Persona Psp at the same time. I mean, those games could probably tie me over until my hair turns grey, hell freezes over, and Duke Nukem Forever comes out. Really, it's an embarassingly poor decicion to start all of those games within the same time period. It's a blessing that I don't have any kind of deadline for this stuff. Especially since I have another stack of equally time consuming games to start on when/if I finish these.  
    Anyhow. It's weird how this hobby sometimes takes on more job-like properties, though I suppose these are mostly imposed by myself. Guess it'd be a better idea to just keep playing, and not think about having to finish this and that.  
    Signing off.  

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

You should just play what you want instead of feeling obliged to play all of the games you've not gotten to yet at once.  You should also focus on a few games at once or else you'll feel overwhelmed and just give up on all of them instead of finishing even one of them.

norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By norsedudetr
    @FluxWaveZ: You're right, man. Though I'm not exactly saying it's all that serious of a problem, what you're saying is a much better strategy. Followed, by the way.
    Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Ujio

Wow. That's a lot on your plate. I thought I was doing a lot by playing P3 & P4 concurrently. Good luck!

norsedudetr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By norsedudetr
    @Ujio: Well, I brought this upon myself, so I'll have to get myself out again. Good thing about Disgaea is that the story is so damned convoluted and nonsensical that it doesn't matter one bit if you remember what went on or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.