Why cant I turn in this quest?

#1 Posted by 71Ranchero (2765 posts) -

If anyone can help me out with this, I have a completed quest but it wont let me turn it in. I collected all the items, she has the Green box with the check mark flashing, but when I try to turn it in it wont go. I noticed that red text, did I miss some other objective?

10/10
Denied

Any help appreciated. This is the only thing so far that I haven't been able to figure out on my own.

#2 Edited by kyokushin_nanaya (40 posts) -

Machine translation is:

• Possession limit has exceeded the number of items
  • Pack the item because of lack of free space, not receive remuneration
  • Please pack items to organize the.

It seems really odd. Can you get a better images of the red text? I can't really read it from here.

Edit: Just checked the red text. I might have done some input wrong but it read this:

• Darling can not report this Saiichi achieved only once

If I had to suspect anything, it sounds like it a quest you can only do once? But that doesn't explain why you weren't able to hand those items in.

#3 Posted by xbob42 (511 posts) -

...Is your inventory full?

#4 Posted by jking47 (1211 posts) -

How many dimates do you have on you right now?

#5 Posted by 71Ranchero (2765 posts) -

Figures it was something that simple. Thanks guys. I was maxed on dimates.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.