Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Piñata

Concept »

They're just so much fun to whack, unless of course you just spent countless hours trying to get that damn Swanana and Rashberry together to romance dance and make you that precious (yet oddly deformed) Pigxie

Please explain to me how Dark Souls works

Avatar image for singingmenstrual
    SingingMenstrual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not very bright, and also I don't need the excessive info that looking up the game would bring me.

I just need to understand a few basic things!

• The messages: If any person can buy an Orange Guidance Soapstone and write a message, does that mean the paths and walls of these games are littered with spam messages or what? I mean you got a few million people playing, what if each one writes ten messages?
    • What exactly is the lore meaning and gameplay meaning of the whole Hollow thing? I saw a dude say he was gonna go hollow when the game comes out and people were like "f off!" why?
    • How does the multiplayer work in relation to the singleplayer? Do you all choose multiplayer because its better somehow? Do you activate or deactivate the mp, allowing/disallowing others to jump into your game? Or does enabling the mp turn the game into an MMO world?
    • Aside from the great and innovative combat and level design, why do you play this game? There seems to be only one NPC in your path every other hour, and they barely say anything, the game is like a barren wasteland, like a great-combat-simulator in a desolate hell with nothing but robotic skeletons, no? What is the story/lore appeal? What in God's name is happening in this bleak ass RPG?

Thank you in advance, I can't for the life of me fathom what the hell this game is ;( It's so weird and vague.

Avatar image for singingmenstrual
    SingingMenstrual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SingingMenstrual

Pretty sure I made this thread under "Souls." Pinata? wat.

Also I can't edit the OP. These forums are wonderful ;p

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.