Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Plants vs. Zombies

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released May 05, 2009

Plants Vs. Zombies is an action-strategy tower defense-style game developed by PopCap that tasks the player with surviving an onslaught of the undead by growing plants on their lawn.

PvZ on Android... COME ON!!!

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DG991

I already played this game on PC for about an hour and then stopped because I thought "This is a game I much rather play on my phone or DS, why the hell am I not playing SC2 or CS:S"  
     Now I no longer carry a DS around cause it isn't as cool as carrying a Droid Incredible around.  
     I have a bunch of phone games... currently playing Chrono trigger all the way through once and for all... but I REALLY wanna play PvZ for some reason.  

Any other Android phone owners waiting with zombie breath for PVZ?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

...Chrono Trigger is out for Android?

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By jacdg

I think popcap has already said both Plants vs. Zombies and Peggle are on their way to Android, looking forward to it, need some games when I go poo-poo.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By melcene

I'll definitely download it if it'll work on my Android phone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.