Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 2

Platform »

Sony's PlayStation 2 is the second home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated, and to date is the best-selling home console of all time, with an install base of 150 million units since its launch.

i bought some ps2 games today. what do u think?

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By suikoden352

i went over to my local gamestop today cuz i have been feelin bad for neglecting my ps2 just like i do with my ds even though i still have professor layton and also the world ends with you to finish on it but still feel bad for it so i'll get to it some other day. anyways, back to the subject on hand, i felt bad for my ps2 so i hooked it up and saw i had my copy of ms saga: a new dawn in there that i had been playin a long while back and said, hey, i should go grab up a few rpgs for my ps2. get me goin on it again since i've been watchin jeff and vinny play persona 4. i had 57 bucks on me and found copies of unlimited saga, suikoden 5, and star ocean: till the end of time. i would have gotten persona instead but it was 30 bucks still and i felt i'd need another summer to project my time for that game and others but for the meantime since i couldn't find copies of persona 3 fes or dragon quest 8 or suikoden 3 and a few others i just got the games i listed and got em for 36 bucks which isn't bad. thinkin of gettin suikoden tierkries even though i hear all the hate and such for it but i love the suikoden series and i'm willing to overlook the bad and enjoy the good it has. so what do ya'll think of my purchases? were they good? decent? sucky? would love to hear ya'lls opinions. thank ya much. oh yes, i do have a xbox 360 and a wii and a snes but i have games for my xbox but just don't feel like playin it for now. i'll wait till later. the wii is for when i have bunches of company over and just lookin for casual fun. and the snes is there cuz.....well, i love me some snes games but there's no gamexchange here in my town so yea =/ big bummer but ohwell and i don't use ebay much for my snes games so yea =/ no biggie. 
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I read all that... and now I feel like ripping my eyes out of their sockets.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Paragraphs are, in fact, your friends.

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Griddler

Uhhh what?

MetalR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MetalR

Maybe you should just make a list.

I can't even read this.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By CL60

I did not read.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.