Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Enhanced Trophy Support!?

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tebbit

Ok, so Playstation.com has added all this new stuff to their site for trophies, like being able to compare with up to 5 of your friends, blah blah blah (you can read  exactly what here: http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/sidebar/909182374/26996664/playstationcom-gets-enhanced-ps3-trophy-room.html  ) . 

Anyway, what I really wanted to know is, does any of this effect the fact that giant bomb can't get trophy information from our PSN accounts? Personally I think not, but maybe someone out there knows better than me? 
    tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tebbit
    @PeasForFees:
    Really? I cant find any. What'd they have to say? (Keep in mind this update I dont think has even happened yet).
    tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tebbit

@PeasForFees:

I'll keep an eye out for it ;) 

Grab some Z's buddy!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.