Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Good PS3 party games.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

So Christmas used to be a time when a board game like Scrabble or Monopoly get busted out, and although people still do this video games have become a staple at a good video game party. Most people get there Wii's out, and although I have a Wii and some games that would go down well at a party (Wii Sports/Resort, Wii Party, Just Dance) I decided this year to try something a bit different and get the PS3 out instead.

So what PS3 games do you recommend for a family party?

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

There's that quiz game I can't remember. That's pretty good, at least from what I've seen in the quick look of it.

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TonyBlue87

You Don't Know Jack is the only party game you'll ever need. That or any fighter (MK9 gets pretty good reactions at my place.)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Hizang
    @Video_Game_King

There's that quiz game I can't remember. That's pretty good, at least from what I've seen in the quick look of it.

Buzz is a good choice, but there's like 20 different versions of Buzz for PS3.
    Ninja_Welshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ninja_Welshman

Fuck um! Make um watch you play Skyrim.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.