Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

How do you stop music playing whilst in web browser?

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I can stop music playing whilst out of the web browser but occasionally, I like to play my music whilst using the web browser. However, I can't find a way of stopping a track (e.g. for when I come across a video). Is it actually possible without quitting out of the web browser?

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By PufferFiz

when in the browser press the ps button, it should bring you to the song your playing. but dont click the song, that will do nothing, instead go up the folder tell you get to the main "Music" folder/main list under the music icon in the XMB  then go up and the first icon is the one that controls the music in the background, click that and some standard options will pop up and click the stop button.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.