Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Trophies

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Akeldama

Since trophies are not (yet) a feature on this dandy website, i was just curious as to how many you have?

I have 904 with 5 platinums (soon to be 6 with Infamous)  
    Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nets

330 trophies or so, 0 platinums, level 7. I keep thinking "this is the game I'll get my first platinum on!". I got really into SFIV, but that games trophies just happen to be extremely hard to get. I also thought I was gonna get it in WipEout HD but I got caught up in other games (60% on the game's bar, I may get it someday if I go back). Then I thought I was really going to get it in inFAMOUS. I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but im trying to finish all side missions in all three areas for each trophy, and I literally have one mission left in the Historic Neon with a hidden package. Guess what? I can't find the carrier because there's no damn enemies. The Warren is the same thing too except a have a few missions there and they won't pop up so I said screw the platinum. Maybe Uncharted will give me it...

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Akeldama
    @Nets: the way you were with SF4 is the way i was with Killzone 2. Those are damn hard trophies to get and i managed a platinum. 
    Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nets

Did you clear out all the areas yet in inFAMOUS? I know I'm not the only one with trouble on those trophies (yet people like Vinny get the Platinum with no trouble at all). I literally was trying to get that one trophy to clear out Historic District for hours, and no luck. I'm pretty sure I'm screwed in that area and may have to start a new game to get it.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Steve_C

Not sure of the enitre amount, but i got my first couple of platinums in the last few weeks. I finally finished off Resident Evil 5, and then rushed through Uncharted again.

I'm currently working on getting the Mirror's Edge platinum. I need to do about 6 more speed runs of the story chapters, which has been a frustrating experience thus far, and then do some shorter time trials which should be easier.

I'll probably work back through Dead Space some more after that.

Psycosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Psycosis

About 750 trophies and 10 platinums, level 12. Been trying to get the Street Fighter IV platinum but the 504 online wins to get the last of the titles/icons is pretty time consuming.

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JBird
    @Nets: I'm the same as you from the sounds of it, loadsof trophys, not a single platinum! Although i'm now in the clear running for the Infamous one. The things about that game is that it's so luck based regarding the hidden package thing. I had one area left in the historic, first person i killed had the package. Don't give up though. Just wait till a wednesday or tuesday (depending on where you live) and listen to the bombcast whilst staying in that area and killing people. I spent hour collecting all the blast shards. My last one took 3 hours because i'd used a map and though i'd missed one. Turned out it was on the top of the prison where i couldnt scan.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By trophyhunter
    Avatar image for gingertastic_10
    gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By gingertastic_10

I just got my ps3 so I don't have many. I have one of those things like trophyhunter has. But it hasn't updated. So I have around 40 or something. I'm not to into getting trophies and things like that.

BlazBleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By BlazBleu

I think I have around 400 and I have 4 Platinums.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Akeldama
    @Steve_C: Jealous of the RE5 plat. Uncharted was a (fairly) easy plat to get as well. It was my first. 
    Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Steve_C
    @Akeldama: I think my overall playing time for RE5 was around or just under 40 hours. It's quite easy to get platinum but time-consuming. A good time for podcasts though.

I went through professional with the A.I. Sheva can be absolute crap sometimes but i had an infinte ammo handcannon, sniper and rocket launcher to cover all my bases. Oh, and the minigun. The hardest section was fighting the el gigante type troll from the back of the jeep. I also thought getting an s-rank on all levels (required to access the last figurine) would be hard, but i played the levels on easy and breezed through it all. The last thing i needed to do was to collect a few treasures i was missing from different levels, which i used a guide for.
    DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

I think I actually have a few from Killzone... but don't really care about them

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Akeldama
    @Steve_C: nice work. I may persue that one day. 
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By trophyhunter

if you want a easy platinum play dynasty warriors 6 empires I'll be getting the platinum later today today
    but almost all the trophies are playing one level as each of the 40 or 50 characters

Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nets

I hear Terminater: Salvation is now the easiest to get a platinum. All the trophies are golds, and you'll get them all when you beat the game except one where you have to beat it again on hard. The only bad thing is that the game sucks...

CharlieTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CharlieTuna

About 500 and zero platinums, usually I just try to 50% all the trophies in a game, if a trophy is not fun getting, I'm not doing it.

I would love the SF4 platinum but beating trial, survival and time attack with ALL dudes. I think not.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iam3green

i'm like 13 trophies or something like that. i don't have a lot of them. i don't care to much for them as they are sometimes hard to get.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19  Edited By Cube

I have 140. No platinum trophies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.