Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

How is Just Dance on PS4?

JeffreyT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JeffreyT

Hello Everyone,

I purchased a PS4 yesterday, and I'm considering purchasing Just Dance 2014 for the PS4 (my wife said she's interested in that game). The only concern I have is how well that game works with the new PS Camera. Checking the web, I haven't found any reviews of Just Dance 2014 for the PS4.

For those people that own Just Dance 2014 for the PS4, can you tell me if it works well with the PS Camera. I didn't buy the PS Camera and probably won't bother if it doesn't work for this game. But if Just Dance works well on the PS4, I would probably go ahead and buy the camera after all.

Thanks for any advice you guys can provide.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No idea.I have no young girls in my house hold.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GaspoweR

This is probably not the best place to ask. Better if you search for Youtube videos perhaps of people playing with it if that's possible.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By l4wd0g
    excido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By excido

I think my daughter would love this. Can it track 5 year old bodies as well as full grown adults?

elinyu214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just got the game two days ago...... Doesn't work well with the camera.........My daughter is 42 inches and the camera just doesn't pick her up on the screen. Even though I tried twisting the camera at different angles. Still can't find her........Disappointing...... but for adults, it is fine. Dont know what the problem is ????

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.