Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PS4 event: New Infamous stuff, Ground Zeroes and lots more)

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darji

Greg Miller posted his schedule for these next days which is really jam pact^^

No Caption Provided

Also some teases

I can tell you about Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Friday at 6 am PT. Look for it on @ign.

've played Infamous: Second Son. The long and short: it's as fun as it looks. The neon dash makes you run like The Flash. <3

No Caption Provided

They even have a tub

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

But man looks like we are getting tons of stuff this week also last of Us DLC traiiler confirmed for the All Access Playstation event.

No Caption Provided

So jealous. But I really hope we will see a ton of stuff from this event and the Spike show as well. just a few days left guys^^

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#2  Edited By sammo21

Also looks like Spike/Game Trailers will have a good look at some exclusive announcements and content on Thursday at 11PM est. Hoping they have some cool announcements.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

I'm almost more excited for the TLOU DLC trailer than any of the PS4 news.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome, new Dying Light stuff. Looking forward to see more of that.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Great, even if nothing else released next year there's more than enough stuff on that list that'll keep me busy.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will be an exciting week!

Vanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurry up and be Friday already!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the fuck are we going to get actual footage of The Order 1886? All I ever hear about that game is the director saying it isn't steampunk and bitching about it.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I can't wait any more. My body is ready Sony.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the fuck are we going to get actual footage of The Order 1886?

This. I'd like to *something* of it other than a CG trailer, hopefully there'll be something at the GTTV launch event where 'announcements' be happening.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@somedelicook said:

This. I'd like to *something* of it other than a CG trailer, hopefully there'll be something at the GTTV launch event where 'announcements' be happening.

I would really like more info on this one too. I think besides Watch Dogs this is the game I'm excited for most.

Thinking about it, I think I'd also have to add the new Thief to my list. I love that series!!

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aviar said:

@razielcuts said:

@somedelicook said:

I would really like more info on this one too. I think besides Watch Dogs this is the game I'm excited for most.

Thinking about it, I think I'd also have to add the new Thief to my list. I love that series!!

The screenshots in the Game Informer story didn't look all that great, my guess is it's not ready to show yet.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want to keep the deal I made with myself about no new console until I finish my backlog and none of these games really make me super excited, but I think the hype is starting to pull me back in.

kpaadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kpaadet

@aviar said:

@razielcuts said:

@somedelicook said:

The screenshots in the Game Informer story didn't look all that great, my guess is it's not ready to show yet.

I thought the screenshots looked fantastic also GI said it was the best looking next gen game they had seen. I would guess that they show a gameplay trailer at the VGAs.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a good list of games but out of all that I would love to see more on Infamous: Second Son at least played without the need of a developer guiding the journalist.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kpaadet said:

@slashdance said:

@aviar said:

@razielcuts said:

@somedelicook said:

I thought the screenshots looked fantastic also GI said it was the best looking next gen game they had seen. I would guess that they show a gameplay trailer at the VGAs.

Need more of dat Dying light footage.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Kojima^^

No Caption Provided

AS for the Order: It was already confirmed that the first trailer we have seen was not CG but actual game engine footage

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kpaadet said:

@slashdance said:

@aviar said:

@razielcuts said:

@somedelicook said:

Need more of dat Dying light footage.

Spoilers: Brink x Dead Island = Dying Light.

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm so pumped for ps4 midnight party at my gamestop. If only some GB peeps lived near Lorain county Ohio to have some more people to go with

AlexGBRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@razielcuts: the e3 trailer was ingame engine not GC so those visuals are theoretical posible on ps4 in gameplay

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JazGalaxy

@darji said:

lol Kojima^^

No Caption Provided

AS for the Order: It was already confirmed that the first trailer we have seen was not CG but actual game engine footage

Hideo Kojima looks like a man half his age. It's nuts.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexgbro: @darji: In-engine trailer =/= Actual in game footage showing off what the game actually is

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somedelicook: People who saw it behind doors say that it looks exactly like that though. But I guess we will see it soon I hope.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So, I follow a guy who does the game column for the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. He posted a insta-gram video today of him unboxing it and it seems that sony may have actually ENGRAVED the PS4's for the press. You can clearly see his name "Max Parker" engraved on the side of the PS4. Which is rad as fuck.

http://instagram.com/p/glkaYbMm5_/

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji said:

@somedelicook: People who saw it behind doors say that it looks exactly like that though. But I guess we will see it soon I hope.

I'm not talking about the graphics, I'm talking about the gameplay. All I know is it's a third person shooter and the developer gets pissed off when you call it steampunk. I want to have a video showing off exactly what kind of game it is. If its just Gears of War but Victorian Era, then I'll be severely disappointed, but if it offers a ton of new stuff to the table, then I'll stay on board. It's my most looked forward to game I've heard of so far.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darji

@somedelicook said:

@darji said:

I'm not talking about the graphics, I'm talking about the gameplay. All I know is it's a third person shooter and the developer gets pissed off when you call it steampunk. I want to have a video showing off exactly what kind of game it is. If its just Gears of War but Victorian Era, then I'll be severely disappointed, but if it offers a ton of new stuff to the table, then I'll stay on board. It's my most looked forward to game I've heard of so far.

It is an 3rd person action game with shooting and cover so if you do only play games because of the gameplay and do not like gameplay like uncharted or Gears the Order will be nothing for you. These people are using guns and not swords or God of War style weapons.

edit: New Infamous shots. Man this game looks ACE

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Also NEON ability: Running like Flash XD

No Caption Provided

more here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/11/infamous-second-son-hands-on/

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By Snail

Those boxes and those screenshots are making me so excited.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That neon dash in Second Son makes me want to cry. Cry because I don't have money for a PS4!

So, I follow a guy who does the game column for the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. He posted a insta-gram video today of him unboxing it and it seems that sony may have actually ENGRAVED the PS4's for the press. You can clearly see his name "Max Parker" engraved on the side of the PS4. Which is rad as fuck.

http://instagram.com/p/glkaYbMm5_/

Fucking sweet. I would pay extra for an engraved one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.