Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

So Polygon almost made me think us at GB were crazy BUT

• 146 results
    Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@hailinel said:

@selfconfessedcynic said:

@euandewar said:

Loading Video...

Hah, yeah - we DO need a .gif of that.

J-Mac, keeping it real, the way I like it.

Stop fucking calling him J-Mac.

Hey, be cool, H-Lin!

I always just read their name as Helllll Naw!

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@selfconfessedcynic said:

Maybe a bit intense, but I don't know - along with Justin, this was like soul food for me.

Loading Video...

I just wish more games press was like GB, the "light side" of Polygon and HHG.

Not all - as many rightly pointed out, it is good to have differing opinions, and some of the criticisms voiced definitely had merit - but man, loving video games is why I'm here.

I fucking love HHG for stuff exactly like this.

schmoyoho could do wonders with this guy.

Loading Video...

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

" Doesn't anybody like video game !?!?!" is my new favorite thing...

DougCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Justin McElroy is one of my favorite human beings on the internet.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a good video, it actually swayed my opinion a bit for the better. After watching the presentation I thought it was fair but nothing special...maybe even a bit of a let down. I wanted to see something that would make me want the system on launch and while the games showed during the press conference were interesting, there was nothing there that makes the system a must have for me. The video made me realize I was being kind of an idiot, this is just the first bit of a huge chunk of information. If anything I now think it was a good presentation for helping us understand the basics of the system and kindled some hype for E3 2013 not only because we're going to see PS4 games but because after almost 7 years consoles are beginning to take their next step.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like those guys but holy crap that stream was nothing but complaining to the point of being insufferable. The only good part was when Justin came on. I don't understand how people in the games press completely miss the point that Sony isn't gonna show everything with E3 still on the horizon but a chud like myself totally gets it.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, Justin McElroy is the best staff member at Polygon by far.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ravenlight

I want to pinch Justin McElroy's cheeks and give him a cookie. He's just adorable.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#109  Edited By GERALTITUDE

@funkydupe: Nah..

Dumb assholes spew dumb shit but if you remove the snark and we-so-smart attitude there (may be) a crux of a shadow of a truth to the statement.

**Wow. I too am now a HHG fan.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#110  Edited By Humanity

I was a fan of Justin from the days of his Sherlock Holmes stories from E3 2011 and this just re-affirms that love.

For those that never listened to it, enjoy:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
    SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

@geraltitude said:

**Wow. I too am now a HHG fan.

Dude just wants his games to be cool as shit. That video was awesome, especially the end.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#112  Edited By Cirdain

I thought the conference was great. I just had two problems with it, the Square Enix engine tech demo and that pointless looking touch-pad but they're minor things. Everything else was clear and descriptive so it was to my taste at least.

Most hardware and tech sites and some gaming sites are getting a bit to... inane and childish about all this.

Icemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Icemo

If I don't hear the same amount of snark and disappointment when Microsoft reveals it's console, I will conclude that the gaming press is brainwashed and bribed. Sony's event was pretty good and doesn't deserve all that hate.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@icemo said:

If I don't hear the same amount of snark and disappointment when Microsoft reveals it's console, I will conclude that the gaming press is brainwashed and bribed. Sony's event was pretty good and doesn't deserve all that hate.

If Microsoft mostly focuses on things other than games such as multimedia/social integration, which I think is very possible, I think their event will be appreciated more by the press since it seems that's mostly what they're looking for and that they think dedicated gaming platforms are becoming a thing of the past. Plus, Microsoft will probably show the all-important box.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#115  Edited By pr1mus
    @fluxwavez said:

@icemo said:

If Microsoft mostly focuses on things other than games such as multimedia/social integration, which I think is very possible, I think their event will be appreciated more by the press since it seems that's mostly what they're looking for and that dedicated gaming platforms are becoming a thing of the past. Plus, they'll probably show the all-important box.

If Microsoft does focus more on the social, multimedia and services side of things and very little on games like they've done in the last couple E3 press conference any members of the video game press that get's excited for this should probably not cover games. Their place are on tech sites or general news media.

Nicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I skimmed through some of the video after watching all of Justin's segment. I thought it was lame that the guests were already upset and overly critical about stuff they had literally just found out about. It sort of seemed like a reaction or maybe consequence of the way E3 press conferences have been covered the past few years where there's so much focus on "grading" companies, and being critical of what isn't shown rather than being excited for what is shown. But good for Justin for actually being excited and unironic. Hopefully they talk PS4 on the Besties today.

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justin <3

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

HHG <3

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Justin and all of his brothers are the best.

Kidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaming press in general has gotten very cynical lately. I think this started around the middle of this current gen we were in, when games became so different. The landscape itself changed so dramatically, it was like a ten ton truck came out of nowhere. Games no longer became this $60 retail product that you bought, played through, said what you thought and then went on to the next one. Now with all these different services and outlets for giving you more and more games to pick through, suddenly everything doesn't seem good enough in people's eyes.

Now, where once there was a tiny flaw in a game, suddenly it becomes this whole other thing. "AW MAN THEY COULD JUST PATCH IT, WHY WASN'T IT FINISHED, ON DISC-DLC, NO MULTIPLAYER". In my opinion, this has caused a lot of us now to question everything about the product, for better or worse. It seems like there's always a different way they can do it and another game that did it better. I suppose it's a good thing in that now we have just better things to choose from all around, but it's turned into this double-edged sword where it's like we expect nothing but perfection, and can't find beauty in something even a little flawed. The fact that Justin's favourite game was Dragon's Dogma and the other guys on the stream laughed that off speaks volumes to the person behind them.

Zicdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#121  Edited By Zicdab

I just absolutely adore people who complain about not seeing the box.

Nerfgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Nerfgun

I'm not joking when I say that the video in the OP sent me over here with $50 in my hand for a membership.

and I've met the guys at Verge, they are alright, but that was just ... hard to watch.

Ehker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Ehker

Nothing wrong with objective criticism, buy fuuuuuuck. I didn't watch the entire thing, but saw a large chunk before Justin which was absolutely nothing but snarky laughter and negativity. Odd to be that down on something.

@nerfgun said:

I'm not joking when I say that the video in the OP sent me over here with $50 in my hand for a membership.

and I've met the guys at Verge, they are alright, but that was just ... hard to watch.

Also drop by Ars again sometime. Kuchera is long gone. ;)

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@nerfgun said:

Welcome to the site, duder. We like video games.

ExcessDebris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ExcessDebris

Yeah I want to echo what everyone else here is saying. Justin is my favorite video game journalist by far outside of the GB crew (and I love MBMBAM) and he said something that really needed to be said here. These are the kinds of people that absolutely nothing can make happy and they can't stop themselves from being jaded and cynical. It's so frustrating to watch people sit on the Internet and complain and criticize every little thing. It was and unveiling and Sony did a really good job. It wasn't perfect and there are still 9 months for more information to come out. Makes me really hesitant to ever visit Polygon in the future.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justin’s absolutely right. I’m sick of the cynicism, snark, snap judgements, and desire to poke holes in everything. The tech press (especially the Apple-focussed segment) is really the worst about this, so it’s not a surprise at all to me that The Verge were down on the announcement. They’ve already decided that consoles (especially handhelds) are doomed to be killed by smartphones, tablets, and stuff like the Ouya and Apple TV — all you’re going to hear is doomsday scenarios and selective evidence. Seriously, as someone who used to follow tech blogs more and has basically quit reading them out of disgust, we should all be thankful for how much better the gaming press is. As bad as they sometimes botch stuff, they’re nowhere near the childish disaster that is the tech press.

That guy at the end claiming that the PS4 failed the “Minecraft test” basically epitomized this. Is Minecraft popular? Sure, among a certain segment. To use the ability for someone to release an alpha of an experimental game on a console as an indicator of its relevance is asinine. He’s a technology reporter who lacks a basic understanding of the video game market.

Here’s what John Gruber, probably the most popular Apple (and maybe tech in general) blogger, had to say: “What was the bigger shit show: Sony holding a long press event for a device they didn’t show and wouldn’t give a shipping date or price for? Or the gadget blogs that devoted hours of coverage to this?”

Thanks for the knee-jerk “insight” on something you clearly don’t understand and have already decided will fail, John. I’m sure all of the game publishers pouring millions into developing for it are chumps, as are the press for covering one of the biggest gaming announcements in the better part of a decade.

I’m all for skepticism — I’d be equally annoyed by breathlessly positive coverage — but only when it’s based on a solid understanding of the subject matter and doesn’t read as “I’m not interested in this, so clearly it’s a failure.”

Although I agree with many of your points, the saddest thing is the man with the tie and glasses is actually Chris Grant, (from memory) co-founder and EIC of Polygon.com formerly of Joystiq, so he's gaming press (though more in the background than Justin McElroy nowadays).

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The young beard guy is soooooooooooooooooo annoying. Props Justin.

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#131  Edited By ahgunsillyo

I respect Justin McElroy's seemingly genuine and youthful enthusiasm for video games. On the other hand, I found the snide and cynical negativity of the other people in the video to be rather insufferable.

First off, I don't see any reason why someone's favorite game last year couldn't have been Dragon's Dogma. Was the "best" or most polished and well-made game? No, likely not. But if a person got the most enjoyment from that game last year, it seems like a dick move to make fun of or put him or her down because of it, regardless of how bad you personally think it is. It seems like, at least at one point, what Chris Grant and the beardy hip guy (and I apologize, for his name escapes me at the moment) were saying was "Well, of course Justin liked this crappy announcement event that we just spent the past two hours completely shitting on. I mean, he liked Dragon's Dogma. He liked that shitty game, so of course he liked this horseshit." It just kinda made them seem like douchebags.

Between that series of overly self-serious video documentaries (which, at least to me, seemed to give off the sentiment of "If we don't get this right, games journalism is DEAD. IT'S UP TO US TO SAVE GAMES JOURNALISM.") and this video, it's hard to find the people behind this site very likable, let alone believe that these people are going to be carrying the banner for quality games journalism. Of course there are going to be shooters and driving games on new video consoles. Besides being two of the most prominent and popular genres in video games, linear scripted sequences and car models are two easy ways to show off the graphics power of new hardware. If you wanted to see something new and different, the Media Molecule segment showed some really intriguing ways to create, build, and use your imagination with an existing peripheral that was underutilized and largely written off by everyone. The fact that both of the guys hosting the stream (the female on the right, unfortunately, didn't talk very much at all during the portion that was posted, so it's hard to tell where she stood on all of that) kept saying that it was a bad event and they didn't show anything, yet none of them even articulated what kind of information or announcements would have satisfied them (and they said that the look of the console itself, a price-point and launch date would not have done so) made it seem like that there was nothing that could have possibly made them think positively about any of this.

While I wasn't overly wowed by a lot of the game announcements (I can't say that the world needs another Killzone game, but sure), I was impressed by a lot of the features of the system itself, like the different ways to share your gameplay experience with others. In particular, I was surprisingly excited at the prospect of turning off the system (or at least putting it in a low-power state) while retaining a game session like you can with handhelds. It's small and simple enhancements like that that will make a new system more accessible and enjoyable to use and play. The system shows promise. I'm excited for the Playstation 4. But more importantly, I'm optimistic about the future of video games.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that both of the guys hosting the stream (the female on the right, unfortunately, didn't talk very much at all during the portion that was posted, so it's hard to tell where she stood on all of that) kept saying that it was a bad event and they didn't show anything, yet none of them even articulated what kind of information or announcements would have satisfied them (and they said that the look of the console itself, a price-point and launch date would not have done so) made it seem like that there was nothing that could have possibly made them think positively about any of this.

Agreed - it definitely reminds me of this week's Bombcast where Ryan and Vinny used the fussy baby analogy. I think the people who were looking for something ephemeral from this event and didn't see it went all the way the other direction in response.

I think it's very likely they just don't know what they want either - probably something that excites them in a way the conference didn't. I feel sorry for people stuck in that loop, because damn - they may be left waiting for a long time.

I personally was excited by even the little things (remote play built right in? Hell yeah!) - so that kindof set which side of the fence I ended up sitting on.

Avatar image for secondpersonshooter
    SecondPersonShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a 2 hour or so post-show special where they generally were down upon the whole conference for (...)being too long, etc.

Oh such irony.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The level of cynicism and general negativity in the "gaming community" seems to have reached an all time high (or close to it at least) with the PS4 announcement and I find it rather disturbing. Justin pretty much summed up my feelings perfectly. "I've been so fucking irritated. Doesn't anyone like video games?"

I frequent a gaming site mostly visited by PC gamers and pretty much every time the PS4 is brought up, it's almost nothing except "lol, my PC can already do that. I don't give a shit." or "the technology in that system is so outdated. no one cares" and all the other usual immature, PC master-race bullshit.

I'm subscribed to this tech youtube channel and the video they posted today was probably 3 minutes long and the guy spent probably a minute or so complaining there was no console to see on top of seeming very dismissive of the system in general and only covering it because it was "tech news."

I was was watching a livestream today and the dudes on it actually said, "when the PS4 launch is announced, we should do something...more fun. Ya know, like play PC games haha. Oh, I have an idea, we should get some sort of truck or something and actually hold a pc LAN party at the PS4 event. Like, when everyone is in line, we'll just be like 'you know that console you're buying? Yeah, well my pc can already do that.'"

I know I shouldn't let it get under my skin, but really bothers me anyway lol. It's like Sony went, "hey guys, here's a bunch of reasons to be excited for gaming" and all these people are instantly like "here's why this thing sucks." A lot people seem, in many ways, genuinely angry and/or annoyed about the PS4, and I'm just trying to wrap my head around why. Nothing they announced seemed like anything to be upset about. It sounded like good news for everyone whether you play on the darn thing or not. I can being, for lack of a better word, unimpressed, but all this snark, cynicism, and negativity blows my fucking mind.

And, I'll readily admit, I've been guilty of the same thing in the past, but I don't feel like I've taken it to the level some people are taking the PS4 announcement. Either way, if I ever do it again, I want someone to tell me "shut the fuck up and enjoy life."

YapaPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Polygon video just has me befuddled. 100% agree with Justin McElroy. The entire video was like they can't articulate why they hated it, other than it wasn't Jesus in a box multiplying fish and bread while simultaneously giving you a blowjob. Hopefully the Durango is that for them. I mean, MOST E3 PRESS CONFERENCES WEREN'T THIS GOOD.

Also Mark Cerny can sell me week old trash and I'd probably buy it.

xMrSunshine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By xMrSunshine

I frequent a gaming site mostly visited by PC gamers and pretty much every time the PS4 is brought up, it's almost nothing except "lol, my PC can already do that. I don't give a shit." or "the technology in that system is so outdated. no one cares" and all the other usual immature, PC master-race bullshit.

Why is that " immature, PC master-race bullshit"? Isn't that completely true since the PS4 will be a high-end PC and maybe not even that high-end considering it's coming out in a year or so? I think saying "yeah my PC can do that already" seems like a pretty spot on thing to say now more than ever. Sure it does stuff on the system level that can't be done as easily on PC like the one button share stuff and having a unified platform for all users but if we're talking games here it's not doing anything from a graphical perspective that can't be done now and it doesn't look like gameplay mechanics are going to go through any big changes either.

I assume there's going to be a big advance in graphics after this thing's been out for a year so but since it's basically a PC, wouldn't that mean that PC ports will be better than ever? Surely most of the ports of multiplatform releases will be at least on the same level and above when it comes to performance.

I honestly can't understand what the fuss is all about. The GB staff said during the Crysis 3 QL that they can't wait for the next generation of consoles to be able to do what Crysis 3 is doing now. I think that's fucking nuts.

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osaladin: His comment " You can shoot things and you can drive... in a club ... bye" REALLY pissed me off. He is ignoring the fact that Jonathan Blow came on to the stage and said that his game is coming to PS4, that is frigging crazy considering all the smack talk he has been saying about Sony and Microsoft. Sony locking up Blizzard is pretty awesome, sure you can say "oh just play Diablo on the PC" but there is a large part of the market that can't. Knack looked like a decent platformer that will show off "look how many objects are being affected by physics on screen right now". The Verge crew (i.e. the tech writers of the internet) are really missing the boat, nobody is going to buy a expensive next gen console to play netflix or try out shitty .99 indie games. They are going to buy a PS4 to play a grahpic power house shooter, racer and action game like Infamous.

Dacnomaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Dacnomaniac

@excast: That's kinda understandable, because they did chat loads of shit before they showed something to be fair...

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fucking hell those Verge stiffs turning their noses up at Justin, fuck those guys.

The end, where Justin busts out some sick moves, and the lower third reads 'Managing Editor.' That was beautiful.

Gravier251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rather liked the conference and would like to be hopeful about the PS4. PS3 (issues aside) tended to have the more numerous/interesting exclusives. The video there is pretty painful to watch, good to see some positivity with Justin there. That guy sneering down his nose about "oh, you are the only one in the world to play and like dragons dogma, so you like bad things" was very irritating. I absolutely loved Dragons Dogma and there are others out there who feel likewise.

They sneer at the idea of shooters and a driving game yet at the same time dismiss a somewhat fresher (mechanics wise) game like dragons dogma and ignore the other games in the event aswell as ignoring the fact that Sony won't just unload *everything* they have in a single conference several months early? ugh. I really don't understand what people even want anymore. Still, at least there are still some positive outlooks around.

Ending on Justin dancing was pretty funny.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@xmrsunshine: It's the whole preschool playground "my dad is bigger than your dad" thing. It's like some weird superiority complex. Yes, we all know what PCs are capable of. My point is something "good" happens and all people take away from it are negatives. Imagine if you bought a nice car. It didn't cost $1million, but it's a nice car nonetheless. Then imagine some guy drives up in a Ferrari or Lambo or whatever and immediately proceeds to rattle off why your car is inferior to his. You aren't trying to start any shit. You and your car aren't hurting anything or anyone. You're just chillin'. You're happy. Something good happened.

You would instantly think that guy is fucking insane. Yes, your car isn't factually as good as his, but it's a nice car regardless. He also has a good car. Why should your car seemingly affect him so much that he needs to make such a statement?

You're free to not like the PS4 as much as you want. That's not my issue. My issue is, once again, something "good" happens and some people's first response is "here's why this thing sucks."

Grimace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's rather ironic that Polygon is cynical about something that aims high with it's initial video content and general premise, but gives no indication of what the final product looks like.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

I agree, I don't quite understand how negative a lot of outlets were. While far from perfect, the Sony press conference at least gave me faith that Sony had learnt their lessons and were (at the very least) going in the right direction with their next console. That said, I've learnt by now that tech sites generally like to bitch about things and I'm sorry but I don't buy the whole 'mobile is the future' thing. Gaming will change and yes maybe this will be the last generation of home consoles, but I don't think we will ever get to the point where mobile games are all we have. Watching the BBC coverage was eye-opening, all they talked about was how dead console gaming was and how mobiles are the future. I don't buy it. I know I'm the targeted audience, but I'm actually more excited to see more of the PS4 than the next Xbox due to the fact that Microsoft have burnt to many bridges over the past few years for me.

Also, simple truth here but unless it's Apple, most tech sites like to be negative when it comes to products and such.

illegalnull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By illegalnull

I don't think that video did anything good for Polygon, it does make them seem a bit negative. But I do like some of the articles over there, I'll just steer clear of their videos going forward, hehe. :)

I thought the GB crew had a good balanced outlook on the event, at least as to what is important to them and their audience. Every announcement or conference has its caveats or "what ifs?", but that goes without saying. Instead of dwelling on the things they have no answers for, the GB crew choose to discuss the positives of what was announced, and there were lots of positives in what Sony was saying.

A little optimism is nice, it goes a long way. It's the tone with which everything is done at Giant Bomb that keeps it so great.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people care so much about seeing the damn box? It's going to be black, it's going to be rectangular, and it's going to have a Blu-ray drive/slot and some USB ports on it. Seriously, who cares?

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With these type of press conferences, I'm just happy to see more awesome games planned for the near future. I'm excited to see what the next gen has to offer. It is always interesting to hear opinions, how negative or positive they may be, but that doesn't change my overall optimism.

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By FunkasaurasRex

I am going to buy a PS4 just because of Justin McElroy. I LIKE VIDEO GAMES JUSTIN, I LIKE VIDEO GAMES!

strikehavok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

I was a fan of Justin from the days of his Sherlock Holmes stories from E3 2011 and this just re-affirms that love.

For those that never listened to it, enjoy:

Loading Video...

YES! That podcast made me laugh so hard, instantly made me a fan of Justin.

Avatar image for superllamafarmer
    SuperLlamaFarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimace said:

I think it's rather ironic that Polygon is cynical about something that aims high with it's initial video content and general premise, but gives no indication of what the final product looks like.

Brilliant :'D

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By zero_

Everyone is too damn snarky and cynical about everything on the net lately and it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not even that old to talk about the good ole days and how people were more genuine and nicer, but goddamn... fuck the internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.