Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

What Platinums do you have?

• 64 results
    liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#51  Edited By liquiddragon
    • south park
    • saints row 3
    • jak & daxter
    • la noire
    • ico
    • infamous
    • sly 1
    • pes 2014
    • ps all stars
    • walking dead s1
    Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

Sly 1-4.

Modern Warfare 2/3.

BeyondStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I found this thread to be a fun read. I always tell myself when I buy a new game that I am going to try to get all the achievements or trophies, but rarely do. I have only pulled it off in Infamous: Second Son, assassin's Creed IV, and Transistor.

@rongalaxy: I am trying for the Platinum in this so I just started on the Death March difficulty. So far at least, I not only think it is doable, but I think it makes the game more fun. You can die super quick if you aren't paying attention, but it forces you to actually learn how to use all the abilities at your disposal. It seems like the "collect all the agent cards" trophy will probably be the hardest to get.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Giant_Gamer

I had 27 trophies and my last was bloodborne's. I just platinum the games like the most and when they're reasonable enough. But i still haven't platinumed Dark Souls since i clocked 217+ hours in one run and i still can't see myself going back to it.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#55  Edited By alistercat

Only Bloodborne on PS4. I don't think any of PS3 or Vita.

MeesterO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

For the PS4 I recently mustered up enough energy to care and get the Platinum for Final Fantasy XIV.

On the Playstation platforms prior to that I only got two, which would be Heavy Rain and Lightning Returns.

I find it funny two out of three of my platinum trophies came from a franchise I only started recently caring about.

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I only have two so far, Prototype 2, which was easy as fuck, and Saints Row: The Third, which I actively tried to get after realizing how close I was over my multiple playthroughs.

I think I could get Far Cry 4 fairly easily, most of what I'm missing is co-op stuff or battle of Kyrat or whatever it's called, and it's basically the same for Far Cry 3. Also if I ever get back to my Dragon Age Inquisition nightmare playthrough I should be able to finish that one up.

Oh and I will 100% get the platinum for Saints Row 4, the only trophy I'm missing is the one for playing 40 hours so some day I'll just leave that on while I have something to do in the house.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By BoOzak

Bloodborne, Infamous: First Light & Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So far, none.

I didn't have a PS3 until after I bought my PS4 at launch so it was well after I cared about getting all the achievements or trophies in games.

Although right now I'm only one trophy away from getting all of them in Advanced Warfare.

Quicklyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's my wall of shame:

No Caption Provided

And some honorable mentions:

No Caption Provided

I was thinking about playing Walking Dead Season 1 on PS3 to get the plat since you can basically play it however you want to get it. Plus it's a fantastic game. Never got around to it though.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By hippie_genocide

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

Sly 1, 2, and 3

Jak & Daxter

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vikingdeath1: Valiant Hearts doesn't have a platinum.

Wait... REALLY?!? Oh dammit! I was so excited to get my first one! I though All playstation games had them? isn't it just the "You got all the other trophies" Trophy?

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@awesomeusername said:

@vikingdeath1: Valiant Hearts doesn't have a platinum.

Wait... REALLY?!? Oh dammit! I was so excited to get my first one! I though All playstation games had them? isn't it just the "You got all the other trophies" Trophy?

Nope, all AAA games have platinums and some indie games do. But a lot of indies usually don't. Sony determines whether a game can have a platinum or not by the games content. Don't know exactly how that process goes but that's the gist of it. Some games that don't have platinums usually have a trophy that says "Get all other trophies" but they're usually gold.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Heavy Rain - I actually do not know why I have this. I remember having to do the dumb driving sequence perfectly was the hardest.

No More Heroes Heroes' Paradise - Yeah, Travis! Likely tied for first place as my favorite game I've Platinumed.

Walking Dead S1 - Sure, I have this "trophy". In the same sense I have a "medal" for a race in Grade 10 with "Participant" written on it.

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut - You can probably tell by virtue of my Platinum ownership, but I like this game much more than it probably deserves, at least on a technical level.

Hotline Miami - By the time I set out to do this, I already had a near-psychic connection with this game, so it wasn't that hard.

Wolf Among Us - Second Telltale verse

Same as the first.

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor (Pre DLC): I don't even like this game that much.

Walking Dead S2: What's the walking dead in this case? The zombies, the people or the trophy difficutly, am I right, guys?

Virtue's Last Reward: The second half of the tie for favorite game which I've also Platinumed. Damn this game rules.

Bloodborne: Just today! Fuck Defiled Amygdala!

There are a few which I really should have Platinum in, as a fault of my own. I'd trade 10 Shadow of Mordors for the Platinum in Persona 4 or Revengeance. Unfortunately the Rise dialogue trophy sounds like the most tedious thing ever and the latter's DLC VR missions have me scared. Someday...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.