Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Plus

Concept »

PlayStation Plus is a premium PlayStation Network subscription service.

February Playstation Plus (Europe).Outlast Confirmed

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jimmyfenix

UPDATE

It looks like Outlast has been confirmed for PS Plus for all members next month.

No Caption Provided

Playstation Plus has been going from strength to strength in recent months with it’s stellar line up of free games for subscribers.

February 2014 however, looks like it could be one of the strongest months yet if the list that we atGamePointsNow have been shown is true. While it’s worth noting that this hasn’t been publicly confirmed by Sony yet, one of the titles is already available to US subscribers and another has been announced as coming to PS+ in very early 2014. So, here’s the list we were shown:

For PS4 users, the super scary survival horror title Outlast finally makes it’s way from the PC. Set in the truly scary Mount Massive Asylum, you are required to investigate the mystery armed with just a video camera and your wits.

On PS3, 2013 GOTY contender Bioshock Infinite brings the glorious world of Columbia to subscribers in Europe after its release for US subscribers last month.

Metro: Last Light also makes it’s way onto the service in February. This stunning sequel to Metro 2033 see’s you once again exploring post apocalyptic wasteland which once was Moscow. It mixes together an interesting story and horror FPS gameplay in a way that made it one of 2013′s hidden gems.

Dynasty Warriors: Next, a spin off beat ‘em up from the successful Dynasty Warriors series will be the first of the Playstation Vita offerings. The launch title will be joined by Modnation Racers: Road Trip, the handheld sequel to PS3 & PSP hit Modnation Racers.

Source

In Summary.

PS4: Outlast

PS3: Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light.

Vita: Dynasty Warriors Next, Modnation Racers.

This may well be the games we will receive. If this is true i am looking forward to Metro Last Light i was soured with metro 2033 so i hope this is better. I did not know Outlast is coming out in February so that should be a nice treat.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By monkeyking1969

I hate being "That Guy" but I really wish Sony would push you a little more content for PS4 right now. I would settle for demos or preview videos from last e3 punched up to 4K (yeah, nobody has a 4K TV...but who cares it content, right?) I have games to play on my PS4, but a lot of the fun of weekly updates to the store is some content to play around with.

Wasn't there a DriveClub demo from e3? Put that out! Or,how about a firmware update that allowed me to sort my friends list....or delete everyone with BIG SHINY RED BUTTON.

No Caption Provided
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By spraynardtatum

I want Octodad!

KittyVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got excited for a moment but then realised that doesn't say "Outland".

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

That's pretty good for the people who haven't already played that stuff.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Huh. Interesting. I'll be interested to try Outlast when it comes out in North America.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@monkeyking1969: Yeah... hate to be "that guy" too, but I kind of miss weekly updates with tons of trailers and secondary stuff... haven't downloaded an interesting trailer from PSN in months.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeyking1969: Jeez what do you want ? Knack !?Just joking Driveclub got rated by the Esrb so that might indicate a release date soon. By March we will all be laughing about this dry spell. Japan gets Knack for PS + next month so that also might indicate its release on PS +

@kittyvondoom: Outland was a PS + game in 2012. It was an awesome game.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@hermes said:

@monkeyking1969: Yeah... hate to be "that guy" too, but I kind of miss weekly updates with tons of trailers and secondary stuff... haven't downloaded an interesting trailer from PSN in months.

I miss that FirstPlay thing. Sure, you could find similar content for free elsewhere, but I thought it was neat.

Vanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope Outlast comes out in the U.S. next month too. I've been trying to hold off buying it on Steam since I knew it was going to be free with PS+. I'd also like to check out Metro: Last Light.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I hope Outlast is up for the US as well. I was going to pay for it anyway but I'll take it for free too.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Of course Outlast is coming to PS+ NA. We're all getting the same free PS4 games for at least 2 years.

Vanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastgunslinger: @vanick: It looks like Outlast has been confirmed for PS Plus!

Excellent! I figured it would probably come out at about the same time since they're only releasing one PS4 game a month right now.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oohh Metro? I gotta renew. I think Im up in Feb. I know these guys are giving up Tomb Raider as soon as my sub is up. Watch this shit March is Tomb Raider. My internet is fucked anyway, I burned out my ps3 by way of ps plus.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.