February PS+ content (EU)

#1 Edited by Neurotic (632 posts) -

So, er, Sleeping Dogs and Lumines anyone? For free (sort of)? Holy crap. Will definitely be picking those two up. Might check out Wipeout and Quantum Conundrum too.

6th February: Sleeping Dogs

6th February: Quantum Conundrum

6th February: F1 Race Stars

13th February: WipEout 2048

20th February: Lumines Electronic Symphony

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-your-february-content/

Also apparently there's an exclusive Ni No Kuni theme.

#2 Posted by FTomato (233 posts) -
#3 Posted by Jeust (10853 posts) -

Looks awesome! Such great games for me to play!

#4 Posted by MEATBALL (3468 posts) -

Totally happy to get Wipeout 2048 and F1 Race Stars actually looked kind of cool in Giant Bomb's Quick Look so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Pretty fantastic line-up.

#5 Posted by Jeust (10853 posts) -

Still sadly enough Wipeout is for the Vita, which I haven't.

#6 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (1041 posts) -

I am impressed.

Now, I really need bigger PS3 hard drive...

#7 Posted by Yodasdarkside (300 posts) -

Not bad at all.

#8 Posted by Meltac (2007 posts) -

Can't wait to play Sleeping Dogs and Quantrum Conundrum. I wonder what NA will get then?

#9 Posted by Ducksworth (662 posts) -

When is the NA announcement happening? I thought that by now the games would have been announced and all the token "NA PS+ sucks" comments would be done their weekly routine. Is it because of the new month coming up that there hasn't been an announcement yet?

#10 Posted by AtomicEdge (310 posts) -

Very nice!

Would be all the sweeter if I hadn't managed to grab Sleepy Dawgs for £3 on steam due to a pricing error, but I have some friends that basically only ever play what is free on PS+ these days, and they are going to be psyched!

#11 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

hmph, just when I finally get a 1 year sub, the first change over is all games I have on steam or already own on vita >_>

#12 Posted by Yadilie (379 posts) -

Can't wait to get DLC packs for more sports game!

#13 Posted by Stange88 (70 posts) -

yes Sleeping Dogs, now i finally can play it. One of few games that i didnt play last year

#14 Posted by RazielCuts (2986 posts) -

@Rhaknar: Sony knew this and did it to spite you.

I was so close to buying Sleeping Dogs over the Christmas, luckily my PC can't run it and I can get it for free instead :D

#15 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

Oh please let NA get Sleepy Dawgs. Please oh please.

#16 Posted by Petiew (1360 posts) -

Cancelled mine a while back since I hadn't been playing many of the games. Definitely going to resub for sleeping dogs though. I was planning on buying it anyway and now I get a ton of other games and wind up paying less.
PS+ is great!

#17 Posted by vikingdeath1 (1005 posts) -

That is a pretty slick lineup, I mean, I already own Sleepy Dawgs on 360..... & PC (There was a steam sale!) But shit, I'll play it again!

#18 Posted by Ducksworth (662 posts) -

A pretty nice update if you're in North America and have a Vita.

#19 Posted by spiceninja (3068 posts) -

@Ducksworth: The Playstation blog for North America announces what PS+ comes out that week every Monday so we won't know the first thing we get in February until the 4th. The EU blog announces an entire month's worth of content right from the get go and I don't understand why the NA blog doesn't do this as well considering users voted to have that feature last year.

#20 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (498 posts) -

Awesome. Don't own either. Hell at this rate I'll have to get a Vita.

#22 Posted by Solh0und (1846 posts) -

I'm sure someone here in the states is looking at this and flipping their computer desk over the great amount of EU content.

#23 Posted by Lukeweizer (2763 posts) -

Fuck. North America gets robbed again.

#24 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

This PS+ stuff really is tempting me to buy another PS3, with that Yu Ni No, Last of Us, The Journey and Uncharted 3 all games I want to play.

#25 Posted by Redbullet685 (6083 posts) -

SLEEPING DOGS for EU?! And US gets Ninja Gaiden for the vita? This is so turned around. Usually Europe gets the shitty stuff while NA gets the good stuff.

#26 Edited by mosespippy (4433 posts) -

I'm hoping this is just the shit end of the month week and that next week is the good start of the month week. Tough to tell now that the US blog doesn't do monthly breakdowns.

#27 Posted by GiantBomber2020 (12 posts) -

How does Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus make for a "shit end of the month"? PS3 games will always be given towards the beginning of the month, PSV games at the end.

#28 Posted by MC_Hify (350 posts) -

Man, this is so much better than when your game of the month was Mushroom Wars.

#29 Posted by Optix12 (625 posts) -

Just got Playstation Plus now as the games involved are all none I have palyed (except Sleeping Dogs) so the value for money has basically paid off itself instantly. That and the ability to store Vita games means all I am waiting for is a price reduction on those damn memory cards and il obtain one of those handhelds too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.